If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. We believe humility is a wonderful thing and we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
Our fast-growing technology startup sennder is revolutionizing road freight logistics by making it simpler, quicker, and more cost-efficient to move Full Truck Loads across Europe. Shippers get real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and business analytics to improve their supply chain. You can learn more about us here.
The internal Communications & Events Intern is here to support our Culture team with content creation tasks in order to promote transparency and internal alignment throughout our rapid growth. The role is based in our Berlin office.
Your challenge will be:
- Create content (text and visuals) for our internal communications platform to update our offices across 5 locations on company milestones, achievements and team profiles
- Organize events as integral part of our company Culture
- Produce marketing and branding materials that highlight our Employee Value Proposition
- Support the onboarding of new starters and spread the sennder vibe
- Provide general support to our Culture team on various projects surrounding our vision, mission and values
To get there you will need:
- Availability for a 3 - 6 month internship
- Great communication skills (spoken and written), outgoing character, solution-oriented attitude & good vibes!
- An eye for aesthetics and knowledge of Adobe Suite and/or Photo Editing would be ideal
- Good command of Microsoft Office programs
- Experience with content platforms a plus (e.g. wordpress)
- Strong organization skills and structured, independent working style
What we will be offering:
- Exposure to a (really) fast-growing startup
- Impactful mission (we are not hiring you to make coffee!)
- Room for career development
- Competitive financial compensation
- Be a part of an international team from 40+ nationalities at HQ Berlin office
- Employee’s well-being: in-house gym, unlimited snacks, drinks and fruits
- Countless opportunities to connect within and outside of work with regular team events and trips, partnership events with other companies and local organizers
At sennder we value commitment, team spirit, and your personal and professional development. Our mission is to offer our teams a diverse work environment by fostering a very friendly atmosphere and an energetic company culture. We enjoy to build and nourish long-lasting friendships across teams and often come together to plan fun events and activities.