If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. Humility is a wonderful thing - we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
Our fast-growing Technology startup sennder is in need of an outstanding talent to join our Operations team.
sennder, with its HQ located in the heart of Berlin, is changing the way people think about logistics. We revolutionize road freight logistics by making it simpler, quicker, and more cost-efficient to move Full Truck Loads across Europe. We offer the best option for moving freight even to the largest companies by providing a network of technology-connected trucking companies. Shippers get real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and business analytics to improve their supply chain. You can learn more from us here.
The Global Head of Quality Management is here to improve the technology behind building Best-in-Class service levels towards our Shippers. The role is based in our HQ, Berlin office.
Your challenge will be:
- Setup sustainable processes and structures to meet and exceed our Service Level commitments (on-time KPIs)
- Define quality framework & objectives and ensure goals are aligned with overall business objectives
- Enforce Service Level Agreements towards sennder's carrier base and make sure KPIs are met
- Ensure internal business processes to educate and monitor compliance of partners
- Work closely together with Account Management and Sales to make sure performance Levels are well received.
- Outpace competition by offering best-in-class service quality to shippers
To get there you will need:
- High intrinsic motivation to improve upon processes, step by step
- Will to deep-dive into daily operational workflows to identify process-waste
- Experienced and highly likable People Manager with the ability to convince stakeholders
- Data-driven and KPIs focused
What we will be offering:
- A part of an international company with office locations in 5 different countries
- Be a part of an international team from 40+ nationalities at HQ Berlin office
- Structured promotion process in order to give everyone the same chance to grow
- Structured regular feedback process enabling personal development
- Employee’s well-being: in-house gym, unlimited snacks, drinks and fruits
- Countless opportunities to connect within and outside of work with regular team events and trips, partnership events with other companies and local organizers
At sennder we value commitment, team spirit, and your personal and professional development. Our mission is to offer our teams a diverse work environment by fostering a very friendly atmosphere and an energetic company culture. We enjoy to build and nourish long-lasting friendships across teams and often come together to plan fun events and activities.