If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. We believe humility is a wonderful thing and we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
Our fast-growing technology startup sennder, which has its HQ located in the heart of Berlin, is changing the way people think about logistics. We revolutionize road freight logistics by making it simpler, quicker, and more cost-efficient to move Full Truck Loads across Europe. Shippers get real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and business analytics to improve their supply chain. You can learn more from us here.
The Office Manager (Part-time) is here to support the Office Management team with operational tasks in order to help stabilize our rapid growth. The role is based in our Berlin office.
Your challenge will be:
- In charge of general office management, budgeting and ordering office supplies, managing incoming/ outgoing mail
- Being the first contact point of guests and new employees
- Supporting with event management and preparation
- Communicating with third party suppliers (maintenance workers, hotel, etc.)
- Taking care of office infrastructure and organization
- Overseeing and developing distribution and coordinating delivery
- Making sure every employee is well taken care of
To get there you will need:
- Proven experience in hospitality field, especially Office Management
- Proactive mindset and creative problem solver
- Doer attitude and culture keeper to make sure sennder's spirits are well-maintained and nurtured
- Passion to create social impact and spread positive vibe
- Excellent organization skills
- Good communication skills in English and German languages
What we will be offering:
- A part of an international company with office locations in 5 different countries
- Be a part of an international team from 40+ nationalities at HQ Berlin office
- Structured regular feedback process enabling personal development
- Employee’s well-being: in-house gym, unlimited snacks, drinks and fruits
- Countless opportunities to connect within and outside of work with regular team events and trips, partnership events with other companies and local organizers
At sennder we value commitment, team spirit, and your personal and professional development. Our mission is to offer our teams a diverse work environment by fostering a very friendly atmosphere and an energetic company culture. We enjoy to build and nourish long-lasting friendships across teams and often come together to plan fun events and activities.