If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. Humility is a wonderful thing - we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
Our fast-growing Technology startup sennder is in need of an outstanding talent to join our sales team.
sennder, with its HQ located in the heart of Berlin, is changing the way people think about logistics. We revolutionize road freight logistics by making it simpler, quicker, and more cost-efficient to move Full Truck Loads across Europe. We offer the best option for moving freight even to the largest companies by providing a network of technology-connected trucking companies. Shippers get real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and business analytics to improve their supply chain. You can learn more from us here.
The Sales Development Rep DACH is here to help drive leads and secure new contacts for our sales team in order to help stabilize our rapid growth. The role is based in our Berlin office.
Your challenge will be:
- Identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities
- Becoming a trusted resource and develop relationships
- Maintaining organization and owning administrative tasks in Salesforce
- Discovering new customer opportunities
- Do first customer introduction calls and schedule F2F meetings
- Contribute your own revenue via small business opportunities
To get there you will need:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in English and German
- An entrepreneurial attitude and a strong drive to succeed
- Up to ~1 year of sales experience
- Hands-on mentality paired with high motivational spirit
What we will be offering:
- A part of an international company with office locations in 5 different countries
- Be a part of an international team from 40+ nationalities at HQ Berlin office
- Structured promotion process in order to give everyone the same chance to grow
- Structured regular feedback process enabling personal development
- Employee’s well-being: in-house gym, unlimited snacks, drinks and fruits
- Countless opportunities to connect within and outside of work with regular team events and trips, partnership events with other companies and local organizers
At sennder we value commitment, team spirit, and your personal and professional development. Our mission is to offer our teams a diverse work environment by fostering a very friendly atmosphere and an energetic company culture. We enjoy to build and nourish long-lasting friendships across teams and often come together to plan fun events and activities.