sennder, with its HQ located in the heart of Berlin, is changing the way people think about logistics. We revolutionize road freight logistics by making it simpler, quicker, and more cost-efficient to move Full Truck Loads across Europe. We offer the best option for moving freight even to the largest companies by providing a network of technology-connected trucking companies. Shippers get real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and business analytics to improve their supply chain. You can learn more about us here.
Our engineering teams build the user experiences that disrupt the logistics market. You will have the opportunity to make a big impact by working closely with our engineers and product managers within one of our cross functional squads whilst interacting with our leadership team and the rest of the organization to help scale the sennder to the next level.
We believe in giving our autonomous teams a challenging mission and look for engineers that can join our mission and allow our roadmap to hit full potential. If you enjoy collaboration, can lead by example and thrive in a fast-paced environment then this is the environment for you.
What will keep you challenged?
- Create automated end-to-end cases with Cypress for a Vue.JS Frontend
- Work closely with developers and product managers
- Identify bugs and troubleshoot them, according to the motto "sometimes you have to dig deeper"
- Ensure the quality, functionality, usability and compatibility of all applications
- Plan, manage and execute test scenarios
- Conduct manual QA checks before deployment
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Several years of work experience in software quality assurance of SPAs
- Experience building nontrivial testing frameworks using selenium or cypress
- Experience with test types such as crossbrowser testing and crossdevice testing
- Ideally SQL knowledge
- Diligent and independent working method, as well as experience in agile environments
- Very good knowledge of English
What we will be offering:
- A successful startup in its hyper-growth phase
- An atmosphere of continuous learning and improvement, including brown bag sessions and every second Friday for projects of your choice
- Structured promotion process in order to give everyone the same chance to grow
- Structured regular feedback process enabling personal development
- A modern office in the heart of Berlin with coffee, free beverages, and a gym!
- Countless opportunities to connect within and outside of work with regular team events and trips, partnership events with other companies and local organizers
- Regular home office
- A competitive salary
At sennder we value commitment, team spirit, and your personal and professional development. Our mission is to offer our teams a diverse work environment by fostering a very friendly atmosphere and an energetic company culture. We enjoy to build and nourish long-lasting friendships across teams and often come together to plan fun events and activities.