SalesForce - Product Manager (m/f/d)
If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. Humility is a wonderful thing - we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
Our fast-growing Technology startup sennder is in need of an outstanding talent to join our team.
sennder, with its HQ located in the heart of Berlin, is changing the way people think about logistics. We revolutionize road freight logistics by making it simpler, quicker, and more cost-efficient to move Full Truck Loads across Europe. We offer the best option for moving freight even to the largest companies by providing a network of technology-connected trucking companies. Shippers get real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and business analytics to improve their supply chain.
The SalesForce - Product Manager is here to implement best SalesForce practices in order to help stabilize our rapid growth. The role is based in our HQ, Berlin office.
Your challenge will be:
- Become the liaison between the business side (Sales & Operations) and the Salesforce administrators and developers
- Understanding business needs and requests, prioritizing them accordingly, building a roadmap and ensuring on-time deployment
- Elaborating business cases to prioritize requests and projects, and present to C-Level executives
To get there you will need:
- Prior experience as a product manager
- Prior experience with Salesforce DC (either as an Administrator or heavy user)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical mindset, you take decisions based on data
What we will be offering:
- Competitive Salary
- Quiet working environment
- Flexible working hours and home office
- A part of an international team from 40+ nationalities in Berlin HQ office
- Structured and unbiased promotion process
- Equal chances of career growth and personal development
- Employee’s well-being: in-house gym, unlimited snacks, drinks and fruits, daily team push-up sessions
- Countless opportunities to connect within and outside of work with regular team events and trips, partnership events with other companies and local organizers