If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. We believe humility is a wonderful thing and we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
Our fast-growing technology startup sennder, which has its HQ located in the heart of Berlin, is changing the way people think about logistics. We revolutionize road freight logistics by making it simpler, quicker, and more cost-efficient to move Full Truck Loads across Europe. Shippers get real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and business analytics to improve their supply chain. You can learn more from us here.
The role is based in our Berlin office.
Your challenge will be:
- Serves as the primary point of contact for customers within portfolio, delivering a positive customer experience through proactive communication, timely responses ensuring quality execution against expectations
- Stays informed of changes within the customers’ business, industry and sector through regular customer communication and applies that knowledge to identify new opportunities
- Works with and influences account team members (account management and operational resources) across geographies and/or divisions to execute the account strategy and deliver results
- Understands negotiated payment terms and processes and ensures timely invoicing through monthly reviews
- Evaluate the market researches and for potential targets and business opportunities
To get there you will need:
- Proven track record of delivering measurable financial results through sales or account management solutions
- Several years of professional experience in similar roles in the transportation and logistics industry
- Candidates with outstanding sales achievements and sales competencies in Freight Sales would be highly preferred
- Possess strong ability to engage clients of all level
- Well-developed communication and presentation skills
What we will be offering:
- A part of an international company with office locations in 5 different countries
- Be a part of an international team from 40+ nationalities at HQ Berlin office
- Structured promotion process in order to give everyone the same chance to grow
- Structured regular feedback process enabling personal development
- Employee’s well-being: in-house gym, unlimited snacks, drinks and fruits
- Countless opportunities to connect within and outside of work with regular team events and trips, partnership events with other companies and local organizers
At sennder we value commitment, team spirit, and your personal and professional development. Our mission is to offer our teams a diverse work environment by fostering a very friendly atmosphere and an energetic company culture. We enjoy to build and nourish long-lasting friendships across teams and often come together to plan fun events and activities.