If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. Humility is a wonderful thing - we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
Our fast-growing Technology startup sennder is in need of an outstanding talent to join our IT Team.
sennder, with its HQ located in the heart of Berlin, is changing the way people think about logistics. We revolutionize road freight logistics by making it simpler, quicker, and more cost-efficient to move Full Truck Loads across Europe. We offer the best option for moving freight even to the largest companies by providing a network of technology-connected trucking companies. Shippers get real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and business analytics to improve their supply chain.
The IT Support Specialist is here to provide support and maintain our devices in order to help stabilize our rapid growth. The role is based in our Berlin office.
Your challenges will be:
- Setting up for new employees as well as other hardware
- Installing, maintaining, monitoring IT infrastructure across sennder offices
- Managing all internal user accounts in Microsoft Active Directory
- Managing inventories of software licenses, software, hardware and other IT supplies
- Supporting with planning and executing internal IT projects
To get there you will need:
- Solid understanding of IT network and internet protocols
- Experience in working with Windows, Mac, and Linux Deployment systems
- Strong problem solving skills and proactive mindset
- Strong orientation on fields of service and support
- Capability to work alone as well as in team
- Quick adaptation to new technologies and enjoyment of optimization and automation
- Excellent communication skills with a good level of English language, other languages are a plus.
What we will be offering:
- Be a part of an international and dedicated team
- Plenty of opportunities to grow and develop
- Employees' well-being: napping box, in-house gym, unlimited drinks and fruits
- Initiation of personal projects and appreciation of individual opinions
At sennder we value commitment, team spirit, and your personal and professional development. Our mission is to offer our teams a diverse work environment by fostering a very friendly atmosphere and an energetic company culture. We enjoy to build and nourish long-lasting friendships across teams and often come together to plan fun events and activities.