If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. We believe humility is a wonderful thing and we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
Our fast-growing technology startup sennder, which has its HQ located in the heart of Berlin, is changing the way people think about logistics. Besides our HQ we also have offices in Milan, Madrid & Wroclaw as well as soon to be opened in Paris. We revolutionise road freight logistics by making it simpler, quicker, and more cost-efficient to move Full Truck Loads across Europe. Shippers get real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and business analytics to improve their supply chain. You can learn more from us here.
The Head of Sales Sweden is here to develop our Swedish market by building a team from scratch, manage it and acquire customer her/himself in order to help stabilize our rapid growth.
Your challenge will be:
- Open and lead the Swedish market for sennder
- Hire a team of sales experts, you will coach and supervise
- Discover and sign strategic customer relationship
- Be part of the Management Team and drive the company towards 1B EUR in 2023
- Build and live the Swedish country vision to develop Sweden towards becoming a key market for sennder
- You will report on KPIs, RoadMap, and vision for your team and the market expansion
- We trust you in shaping the global sales strategy of sennder and apply it in Sweden
To get there you need to be:
- A strong network in the industry
- A next Level Logistics Sales Machine
- Extraordinary motivated, driven and hands-on
- A strategic and visionary thinker
- Experienced and highly likable People Manager
- Highly structured and process-oriented co-worker
- Data-driven and KPIs focused
What we will be offering:
- A part of an international company with office locations in 5 different countries
- Be a part of an international team from 40+ nationalities at HQ Berlin office
- Structured promotion process in order to give everyone the same chance to grow
- Structured regular feedback process enabling personal development
- Employee’s well-being: in-house gym, unlimited snacks, drinks and fruits
- Countless opportunities to connect within and outside of work with regular team events and trips, partnership events with other companies and local organizers
At sennder we value commitment, team spirit, and your personal and professional development. Our mission is to offer our teams a diverse work environment by fostering a very friendly atmosphere and an energetic company culture. We enjoy to build and nourish long-lasting friendships across teams and often come together to plan fun events and activities.