If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. Humility is a wonderful thing - we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
Our fast-growing Technology startup sennder is in need of an outstanding talent to join our Operations team.
sennder, with its HQ located in the heart of Berlin, is changing the way people think about logistics. We revolutionize road freight logistics by making it simpler, quicker, and more cost-efficient to move Full Truck Loads across Europe. We offer the best option for moving freight even to the largest companies by providing a network of technology-connected trucking companies. Shippers get real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and business analytics to improve their supply chain. You can learn more from us here.
The Head of Carrier growth is here to improve the technology behind our carrier operations, with a focus on its traceability. The role is based in our HQ, Berlin office.
Your challenge will be:
- You lead all our growth channels with full responsibility for strategies, initiatives, successes and reporting
- You are managing the mapping of the carrier onboarding funnel process globally
- Understanding and managing the mid and end stages of sennder´s growth pipeline
- You identify and prioritize business growth opportunities (e.g., location, business channel, vertical, product, etc.) and develop programs to deliver against these opportunities
- Partnering with the C Level to identify, define and drive processes and deliverables associated with strategic planning and commercial operations for sennder
- Lead by example and act as a hands-on resource for the team and tackle any task, no matter how big or small
To get there you will need:
- Exceptional track record of leading experience in Operations Management / Logistics Management, ideally within the transportation industry
- Hands-on experience with growth channels (online marketing, affiliate, events, etc.) and business development in a start-up
- Experience working in a successful Scale-up Tech company
- Strong understanding of the European Transportation Market for Full-Truck-Loads (FTL)
- Excellent English skills, multi-language capabilities are a plus
- Solid understanding of business models in the marketplace
What we will be offering:
- A part of an international company with office locations in 5 different countries
- Be a part of an international team from 40+ nationalities at HQ Berlin office
- Structured promotion process in order to give everyone the same chance to grow
- Structured regular feedback process enabling personal development
- Employee’s well-being: in-house gym, unlimited snacks, drinks and fruits
- Countless opportunities to connect within and outside of work with regular team events and trips, partnership events with other companies and local organizers
At sennder we value commitment, team spirit, and your personal and professional development. Our mission is to offer our teams a diverse work environment by fostering a very friendly atmosphere and an energetic company culture. We enjoy to build and nourish long-lasting friendships across teams and often come together to plan fun events and activities.