If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. Humility is a wonderful thing - we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
Our fast-growing Technology startup sennder is in need of an outstanding talent to join our Operations team.
sennder, with its HQ located in the heart of Berlin, is changing the way people think about logistics. We revolutionize road freight logistics by making it simpler, quicker, and more cost-efficient to move Full Truck Loads across Europe. We offer the best option for moving freight even to the largest companies by providing a network of technology-connected trucking companies. Shippers get real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and business analytics to improve their supply chain. You can learn more from us here.
The Director of Carrier Growth / Carrier Marketing is here to improve the technology behind the entire Carrier Lifecycle Management. The role is based in our HQ, Berlin office.
Your challenge will be:
- You lead all our Carrier growth channels with full responsibility for strategies & execution
- Optimize of the carrier onboarding funnel process globally in close collaboration with our local operation heads
- Establish Framework for Carrier Qualification and make sure to growth sennder's carrier base in a scalable way
- Automize the entire carrier lifecycle process starting with pre-onboarding up to phase-out
- Lead the following sub-team across the carrier Lifecycle: Carrier Marketing, Carrier Acquisition, Carrier Onboarding, Carrier Development
- Partnering with the local country MDs to identify, define and drive processes to build-out the carrier supply side
To get there you will need:
- Experience in working in a marketplace model in which supply-side is highly fragmented
- Hands-on experience in building and optimize growth funnels towards B2B
- Good grasps of e-mail marketing automation tools and concepts
- Relationship builder with skillset to align stakeholders across different country entities
- Excellent English skills, multi-language capabilities are a plus
What we will be offering:
- A part of an international company with office locations in 5 different countries
- Be a part of an international team from 40+ nationalities at HQ Berlin office
- Structured promotion process in order to give everyone the same chance to grow
- Structured regular feedback process enabling personal development
- Employee’s well-being: in-house gym, unlimited snacks, drinks and fruits
- Countless opportunities to connect within and outside of work with regular team events and trips, partnership events with other companies and local organizers
At sennder we value commitment, team spirit, and your personal and professional development. Our mission is to offer our teams a diverse work environment by fostering a very friendly atmosphere and an energetic company culture. We enjoy to build and nourish long-lasting friendships across teams and often come together to plan fun events and activities.