If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. Humility is a wonderful thing - we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
Our fast-growing technology startup sennder is revolutionizing road freight logistics by making it simpler, quicker, and more cost-efficient to move Full Truck Loads across Europe. We offer the best option for moving freight even to the largest companies by providing a network of technology-connected trucking companies. Shippers get real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and business analytics to improve their supply chain. You can learn more about us here.
The Technology Procurement Manager is here to support Engineering team with vendor contract management. The role is based in our Berlin HQ office.
Your challenge will be:
- Building procurement processes
- Conducting periodic spend analysis, opportunity assessment, and sourcing prioritization
- Managing software-subscriptions and vendor contract negotiations
- Preparing negotiations and framework agreements with suppliers
- Delivering process optimization initiatives related to procurement process to simplify ways of working
To get there, you will need:
- Expertise in contract negotiations, cost optimization and inventory management
- Experience with the procurement and management of devices and technical equipment
- Good organizational skills and hand-ons mentality
- Fluent spoken and written English – knowledge of German desirable
What we will be offering:
- Competitive Salary
- Quiet working environment
- Flexible working hours
- Home office
- Time allocated for personal projects
At sennder we value commitment, team spirit, and your personal and professional development. Our mission is to offer our teams a diverse work environment by fostering a very friendly atmosphere and an energetic company culture. We enjoy to build and nourish long-lasting friendships across teams and often come together to plan fun events and activities.