If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. Humility is a wonderful thing - we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
Our fast-growing Technology startup sennder is in need of an outstanding talent to join our Technology team.
sennder, with its HQ located in the heart of Berlin, is changing the way people think about logistics. We revolutionize road freight logistics by making it simpler, quicker, and more cost-efficient to move Full Truck Loads across Europe. We offer the best option for moving freight even to the largest companies by providing a network of technology-connected trucking companies. Shippers get real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and business analytics to improve their supply chain. You can learn more from us here.
The Senior Sales Forces Developer is here to take ownership of the maintenance and development of Salesforce at sennder. The role is based in our HQ Berlin, office.
Your challenge will be:
- Part of a cross-functional team and will implement user-centric solutions in our Salesforce platform
- Building and manage integrations to other systems (REST, SOAP... )
- Developing Lightning components
- Shaping our long-term Salesforce strategy
- Proactively identifying workflows that can be streamlined
- Focusing both on extending our platform, as well as implementing new products
- Configuring and developing user stories on your own in our Salesforce platform
- Supporting the other teams with your Salesforce expertise in the Data & Analytics, App and Backend Development, and Hardware Development use cases
To get there you will need:
- Proven experiences using as a SalesForce developer
- Salesforce using APEX and Lightning
- Knowledge of Python, Sprint Boot, Cassandra, Kafka is a great advantage
- End-to-end responsibility mindset. Implementing code is just a part of the game.
- Experience working closely with Product Managers
What we will be offering:
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working hours
- International teams
- Career opportunities
- Free Gym access in our HQ Berlin
At sennder we value commitment, team spirit, and your personal and professional development. Our mission is to offer our teams a diverse work environment by fostering a very friendly atmosphere and an energetic company culture. We enjoy to build and nourish long-lasting friendships across teams and often come together to plan fun events and activities.