If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. We believe humility is a wonderful thing and we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
Our fast-growing Technology startup sennder is in need of an outstanding talent to join our Operations team in Berlin.
Our fast-growing technology startup sennder is revolutionizing road freight logistics by making it simpler, quicker, and more cost-efficient to move Full Truck Loads across Europe. Shippers get real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and business analytics to improve their supply chain. You can learn more about us here.
Your challenge will be:
- In charge of sennder’s global Carrier Management Operations across multiple offices
- Define and deliver on operational and business KPIs
- Mentor and motivate teams to achieve productivity and engagement
- Work closely with our sales operations team to perform feasibility evaluation for incoming projects
- Report on operational performance and suggest improvements
- Lead by example and act as a hands-on resource for the team and tackle any task, no matter how big or small
To get there you will need:
- Proven Track Record of leading experience as Head of Operations or similar leadership role
- Very strong understanding of the European Transportation Market for Full-Truck-Loads (FTL)
- Knowledge of data analytics and reporting
- Multi-language capabilities preferred
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Team player, self-motivated and a "can - do " attitude
What we will be offering:
- A part of an international company with office locations in 5 different countries
- Be a part of an international team from 40+ nationalities at HQ Berlin office
- Structured promotion process in order to give everyone the same chance to grow
- Structured regular feedback process enabling personal development
- Employee’s well-being: in-house gym, unlimited snacks, drinks and fruits
- Countless opportunities to connect within and outside of work with regular team events and trips, partnership events with other companies and local organizers
At sennder we value commitment, team spirit, and your personal and professional development. Our mission is to offer our teams a diverse work environment by fostering a very friendly atmosphere and an energetic company culture. We enjoy to build and nourish long-lasting friendships across teams and often come together to plan fun events and activities.