If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. Humility is a wonderful thing - we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
Our fast-growing technology startup sennder is revolutionizing road freight logistics by making it simpler, quicker, and more cost-efficient to move Full Truck Loads across Europe. Shippers get real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and business analytics to improve their supply chain. You can learn more about us here.
The Bookkeeper is here to be responsible for the successful implementation and continuous improvement of sennder's accounting processes. The role is based in our Berlin HQ office.
Your challenge will be:
- Being responsible for financial accounting, accounts receivable and accounts payable accounting
- Supporting the timely preparation of monthly financial statements and advance VAT returns as well as the annual financial statements
- Monitoring and settlement of payment transactions
- Auditing and booking of travel expense reports
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, internal policies, and principles
To get there you will need:
- Proven work experience as a Bookkeeper or Accountant
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws, and regulations
- Experience from one of the Big 4 firms is an advantage
- Excellent German and English skills (spoken and written fluently)
What we will be offering:
- Competitive Salary
- International teams
- Career opportunities
- Free Gym access in our HQ Berlin
At sennder we value commitment, team spirit, and your personal and professional development. Our mission is to offer our teams a diverse work environment by fostering a very friendly atmosphere and an energetic company culture. We enjoy to build and nourish long-lasting friendships across teams and often come together to plan fun events and activities.