If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. Humility is a wonderful thing - we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
Our fast-growing Technology startup sennder is in need of an outstanding talent to join our Executive team and lead our People Department.
sennder, with its HQ located in the heart of Berlin, is changing the way people think about logistics. We revolutionize road freight logistics by making it simpler, quicker, and more cost-efficient to move Full Truck Loads across Europe. We offer the best option for moving freight even to the largest companies by providing a network of technology-connected trucking companies. Shippers get real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and business analytics to improve their supply chain. You can learn more from us here.
The Chief People Officier is here to structure our company globally, support our Executive and leadership team in their decision making, aim to build the company any employee would dream to work for. The role is based in our HQ, Berlin office.
Your challenge will be:
- Partner with our Founders and leadership team to define and execute on near- and long-term talent strategy and goals necessary to attract, develop and retain world-class talent.
- Build a culture of learning and continuous feedback. Ensure that developmentally focused conversations are the oxygen flowing throughout the entire organization.
- Support the People Team to deliver programs, tools and experiences that engage and inspire our team at all levels and that drive a culture of learning and accountability.
- Lead, collaborate with and mentor our People & Culture team who are responsible for People Operations, Employee Relations, Learning & Development, Talent Acquisition and Employee Experience
- Understand how to use data and technology to drive productivity and forecast workforce trends. Implement artificial intelligence in sourcing and recruiting along with other aspect of the people department
To get there you will need:
- Outstanding experience in Talent Programs, Learning & Development
- Strong people manager capabilities that inspire followership
- Demonstrated ability to set strategy, define programs and deliver content
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, Public Speaker
- Experience scaling Tech companies from 200 to 500 employees within different location
- Tech-savvy and Data-driven you base your decision on Analytics and are used to collaborate with our analytics department to improve your processes and/or implement new tools
- You have an international mindset and understand the complexity of the EMEA market
- You are a fervent defensor of Diversity and Inclusion programs
What we will be offering:
- A close relationship with our Founders and daily communication with our CEO
- A seat at the board with our investors
- A really motivated People Department
- The Opportunity to implement new processes and creative initiative
- A compensation aligned with the best European Scale-ups
- Full Trust and Flexibility
- A part of an international company with office locations in 5 different countries
- Countless opportunities to connect within and outside of work with regular team events and trips, partnership events with other companies and local organizers
At sennder we value commitment, team spirit, and your personal and professional development. Our mission is to offer our teams a diverse work environment by fostering a very friendly atmosphere and an energetic company culture. We enjoy to build and nourish long-lasting friendships across teams and often come together to plan fun events and activities.