We value humility and we're as interested in your character as we are in your talent. Please apply, even if you feel you only meet part of our listed criteria. Diversity drives innovation and we offer an international and friendly work environment with an energetic company culture. Just be yourself and maybe you’ll bring something valuable to the role we didn't initially think of.
About the role:
If you’re passionate about taking yourself, sennder, and the logistics industry to the next level, curious, and driven by solving puzzles and influencing how we reach our business goals, then you might be who we’re looking for. What others may consider uncertainty, you see as an opportunity to learn and be proactive, while being a team player and understanding how your personal development intersects with the company’s growth.
As an Acquisition Account Executive you’ll work on interesting responsibilities like identifying, approaching and acquiring strategic partners and clients to accelerate our growth in the DACH region.
You’ll be collaborating closely with our Sales Operations and Account Management teams as well as working closely with other sales professionals on actively growing our client portfolio.
In this role you will ...
- Be the face of the company as one of the very first touch points for Shippers across your territory
- Develop, own, and execute territory plans that aim to drive new revenue opportunities for sennder
- Build up, maintain and manage the end-to-end Sales pipeline of MidCap and Enterprise Shippers, including customer presentations and commercial negotiations
- Continuously collaborate with Shippers to identify how sennder's products and services can improve their logistics operations
- Partner with internal teams such as Leadership, Operations, Tech, Legal, and pricing to deliver on our promises
- Travel to customers on-site in your territory (if safety allows!)
Preferably you have ...
- 3-5 years of Sales experience
- Proven experience in B2B sales within the startup scene or in the logistics sector
- Real hunter mentality with a knowledge of convincingly addressing an audience
- Self-starter with a hands-on working methodology
- Open for travelling to customers in Germany, Switzerland and Austria
- Excellent German and English skills are a must
What you can expect
- A fast-growing company, transitioning from start-up to scale-up, where your work will make an impact on our growth and lead to several career opportunities.
- An international team of 800+ people with 65+ nationalities spread across 7 country offices with English as our company language.
- A quarterly feedback and review process for personal development. We also use “Objectives and Key Results” for company goals.
- A structured promotion process, providing everyone with fair and transparent career growth.
- Learning and development opportunities on the job and through conversations with your manager.
- Various opportunities to connect with colleagues, formally and informally, digitally or in person (when allowed), through regular team events, company get-togethers, and partnership events with other companies and local organizers.
- When in office: unlimited snacks, drinks, and fruits.
- Compliance with COVID-19 restrictions when required with remote interviews, onboarding, and working.
At sennder we want to maximize the individual’s potential for all employees and reinforce an inclusive culture and environment of continuous learning that empowers people to succeed as a team. In addition to humility, we value commitment, team spirit, respect, and kindness to build trusted relationships across teams. Learn more on our career site.
Please send your application in English and help us reduce negative unconscious bias by leaving out your picture, age, address, and other unnecessary information in your CV. We only want to know the merits on which you’d be great for this role.
If you have any questions or problems please reach out to us firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not accept applications via email.