If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. Humility is a wonderful thing - we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
Our fast-growing Technology startup sennder is in need of an outstanding talent to join our Talent Acquisition Department:
sennder, with its HQ located in the heart of Berlin, is changing the way people think about logistics. We revolutionize road freight logistics by making it simpler, quicker, and more cost-efficient to move Full Truck Loads across Europe. Shippers get real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and business analytics to improve their supply chain. You can learn more from us here.
The Senior Operations Recruiter is here to support our Product, Engineering and Data department in order to help stabilize our rapid growth. The role is based at our HQ Berlin and you will support different offices too.
Your challenge will be:
- Collaborate with Hiring Managers to identify needs
- Independently lead and continuously improve the end-to-end recruitment process of our Operations vacancies
- Source candidates within Europe
- Use social media for proactive recruitment and continuously look at new ways to source candidates
- Drive the recruitment process from beginning to end. You will own your projects
- Liaise between candidates and interview teams to ensure a smooth interview process
- Maintain clear and strong communication with all levels of management
- Ensure information is properly maintained for reporting purposes within the applicant tracking system
- Negotiate offers to close candidates
- Create and analyze recruitment dashboards and proactively share data-centric updates with the respected line managers and Heads of Departments
To get there you will need:
- Strong International recruiting experience
- You are analytical, you like to play with Data
- You love social media and have developed great sourcing skills to targets passive candidates
- Experience in a fast-growing Internet / Tech company is preferred
- Excellent communicator with great interpersonal skills
- Can easily adapt to changing priorities and work well under pressure
- Effective negotiation skills
- Good team-player, detail-oriented, able to prioritize and organize
- Passionate about tech
- Fluent level of English as our search is global
What we will be offering:
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working hours
- Career opportunities
- Experience in one of the fastest-growing Startup in Berlin
- Free Gym access in our HQ Berlin
At sennder we value commitment, team spirit, and your personal and professional development. Our mission is to offer our teams a diverse work environment by fostering a very friendly atmosphere and an energetic company culture. We enjoy to build and nourish long-lasting friendships across teams and often come together to plan fun events and activities.