Senior Product Manager (m/f/d)
If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. Humility is a wonderful thing - we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
Our fast-growing Technology startup sennder is in need of an outstanding talent to join our Technology Department.
sennder, with its HQ located in the heart of Berlin, is changing the way people think about logistics. We revolutionize road freight logistics by making it simpler, quicker, and more cost-efficient to move Full Truck Loads across Europe. We offer the best option for moving freight even to the largest companies by providing a network of technology-connected trucking companies. Shippers get real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and business analytics to improve their supply chain.
The Senior Product Manager is here to Build Products that focus on acquisition, retention, and re-engagement of preexisting users of the Uber platform in order to help stabilize our rapid growth. The role is based in our HQ Berlin, office.
Your challenge will be:
- Shaping the future of the logistics industry
- Spread your knowledge and mentor other product managers within the team
- Be the go-to person for our Operations, Sales, Finance teams and our customers
- Communication is key as you will drive product development with a team of class engineers and designers
- Develop and execute A/B Tests to further accelerate the growth of our carrier and/or partners
To get there you will need:
- You are a fine user of the Agile methodology
- Proven ability to develop deep customer empathy and articulate customer problems
- Proven track record of shipping product features that deliver results
- You’re passionate about sharing your knowledge and have mentored other product managers
- Demonstrated experience using data and analytical abilities to help solve problems and make decisions
What we will be offering:
- A part of an international company with office locations in 5 different countries
- Be a part of an international team from 40+ nationalities at HQ Berlin office
- Structured promotion process in order to give everyone the same chance to grow
- Structured regular feedback process enabling personal development
- Employee’s well-being: in-house gym, unlimited snacks, drinks and fruits
- Countless opportunities to connect within and outside of work with regular team events and trips, partnership events with other companies and local organizers
At sennder we value commitment, team spirit, and your personal and professional development. Our mission is to offer our teams a diverse work environment by fostering a very friendly atmosphere and an energetic company culture. We enjoy to build and nourish long-lasting friendships across teams and often come together to plan fun events and activities