Director of Tracking Technologies / Visibility
If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. Humility is a wonderful thing - we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
Our fast-growing Technology startup sennder is in need of an outstanding talent to join our Operations team. You will report to our VP of Operations.
sennder, with its HQ located in the heart of Berlin, is changing the way people think about logistics. We revolutionize road freight logistics by making it simpler, quicker, and more cost-efficient to move Full Truck Loads across Europe. We offer the best option for moving freight even to the largest companies by providing a network of technology-connected trucking companies. Shippers get real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and business analytics to improve their supply chain. You can learn more from us here.
The Head of GPS Integration is here to improve the technology behind our carrier operations, with a focus on its tractability. The role is based in our HQ, Berlin office.
Your challenge will be:
- Partner with Product, BI, Operations and Engineering departments
- Drive the tracking rollout to our supplier
- Test and rollout new tracking solutions and ensure usage
- Pro-actively suggest and implement product improvement and new features
- Improve and smoothen onboarding process for carriers to Gatehouse
- Increase the GPS Coverage of sennder trucks
To get there you will need:
- You are Tech Savvy with good knowledge of SQL and DataBase system
- Advanced understanding application programming (both IOS, Android)
- You have a strong product experience
- Excellent understanding of B2B marketing and Sales
- Experience working in a Successful Scale-up Tech company
- Energetic communication
What we will be offering:
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working hours
- International teams
- Career opportunities
- Free Gym access in our HQ Berlin
At sennder we value commitment, team spirit, and your personal and professional development. Our mission is to offer our teams a diverse work environment by fostering a very friendly atmosphere and an energetic company culture. We enjoy to build and nourish long-lasting friendships across teams and often come together to plan fun events and activities.