If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. Humility is a wonderful thing - we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
Our fast-growing Technology startup sennder is in need of an outstanding talent to join our Tech Team.
sennder, with its HQ located in the heart of Berlin, is changing the way people think about logistics. We revolutionize road freight logistics by making it simpler, quicker, and more cost-efficient to move Full Truck Loads across Europe. We offer the best option for moving freight even to the largest companies by providing a network of technology-connected trucking companies. Shippers get real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and business analytics to improve their supply chain. You can learn more from us here.
The Senior Frontend Developer is here to develop the best platform possible for our giant customers and bring first -in-class practises and solutions to the team. The role is based in our Berlin office.
Your challenge will be:
- Build top-notch and intuitive front-ends for internal use as well as for our customers
- Be a part of our agile, smart and open minded development team
- Work closely together with experienced front-end, back-end and full-stack developers, user experience experts and product designers
- Work with the team to evolve coding standards and best practices
- Get better every day by taking on challenging tasks and learning from experienced peers
To get there you will need:
- Good communication skills with the ability to listen to your team members while also speaking up when you notice something that needs to be fixed
- Solid understanding of and experience with at least one common front end frameworks (e.g. Vue.JS, Angular, React)
- Passion to share knowledge and strive to learn from others
- Ideally, experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery
- Constant drive for improving processes and thinking in long-term wins
- Enjoying writing solid code that’s easy to maintain and evolve
- Understanding that automatic tests are the key to success
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
What we will be offering:
- A part of an international company with office locations in 5 different countries
- Be a part of an international team from 40+ nationalities at HQ Berlin office
- Structured promotion process in order to give everyone the same chance to grow
- Structured regular feedback process enabling personal development
- Employee’s well-being: in-house gym, unlimited snacks, drinks and fruits
- Countless opportunities to connect within and outside of work with regular team events and trips, partnership events with other companies and local organizers
At sennder we value commitment, team spirit, and your personal and professional development. Our mission is to offer our teams a diverse work environment by fostering a very friendly atmosphere and an energetic company culture. We enjoy to build and nourish long-lasting friendships across teams and often come together to plan fun events and activities.