If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. Humility is a wonderful thing - we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
Our fast-growing technology startup sennder is revolutionizing road freight logistics by making it simpler, quicker, and more cost-efficient to move Full Truck Loads across Europe. Shippers get real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and business analytics to improve their supply chain. You can learn more about us here.
The Partner Manager DACH is here to take over the operative responsibility for our carriers and expand our carrier network, in order to meet the needs of our customers and offer the best quality on the market. The role is based in our Madrid office.
Your challenge will be:
- Expand our network by identifying and on-boarding new carrier partners
- Manage a portfolio of our logistics partners and help to build long term relationships
- Supervise our daily transports to and within the DACH region and handle the arising enquiries
- Negotiate the best prices with our carrier partners
- Help define processes to increase efficiency and profitability of our business
To get there you will need:
- Proven experience in freight forwarding operations, ideally with a focus on FTL
- Know-how in convincingly addressing your audience and always hitting the right tone
- Top-notch strategic skills as well as a self-starter mindset
- Excellent German and English skills
What we will be offering:
- Competitive Salary
- International teams
- Career opportunities
- Free gym access in our HQ Berlin
At sennder we value commitment, team spirit, and your personal and professional development. Our mission is to offer our teams a diverse work environment by fostering a very friendly atmosphere and an energetic company culture. We enjoy to build and nourish long-lasting friendships across teams and often come together to plan fun events and activities.