If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. Humility is a wonderful thing - we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
Our fast-growing technology startup sennder is revolutionizing road freight logistics by making it simpler, quicker, and more cost-efficient to move Full Truck Loads across Europe. Shippers get real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and business analytics to improve their supply chain. You can learn more about us here.
The Accounts Payable Associate is here to take responsibility for the continuous improvement, management and coordination of all accounts payable processes The role is based in our Berlin HQ office.
Your challenge will be:
- Taking over core tasks of our creditor process
- Improving the accounting processes continuously while being the first point of contact regarding feedback
- Creating reports
- Ensuring data maintenance and process compliance
To get there you will need:
- At least one internship experience in finance in advance
- Affinity for numbers as well as an analytical and structured working style
- General knowledge of accounting
- Good Excel skills
- Great Polish and English skills
What we will be offering:
- A part of an international company with office locations in 5 different countries
- Be a part of an international team from 40+ nationalities at HQ Berlin office
- Structured promotion process in order to give everyone the same chance to grow
- Structured regular feedback process enabling personal development
- Employee’s well-being: in-house gym, unlimited snacks, drinks and fruits
- Countless opportunities to connect within and outside of work with regular team events and trips, partnership events with other companies and local organizers
At sennder we value commitment, team spirit, and your personal and professional development. Our mission is to offer our teams a diverse work environment by fostering a very friendly atmosphere and an energetic company culture. We enjoy to build and nourish long-lasting friendships across teams and often come together to plan fun events and activities.