If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. Humility is a wonderful thing - we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
Our fast-growing Technology startup sennder is in need of an outstanding talent to join our Italian team.
sennder, with its HQ located in the heart of Berlin, is changing the way people think about logistics. We revolutionise road freight logistics by making it simpler, quicker, and more cost-efficient to move Full Truck Loads across Europe. We offer the best option for moving freight even to the largest companies by providing a network of technology-connected trucking companies. Shippers get real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and business analytics to improve their supply chain. You can learn more from us here.
The Junior Transports Specialist is here to owns the relationships both with customers and with carriers in order to help stabilise our rapid growth. The role is based in our Milan office.
Your challenge will be:
- Analyse business cases to develop the most attractive product solutions for new and recurring customers
- Expand our carrier network within Italy by identifying and on boarding key partners
- Supervise our daily transports to and within Italy and handle all arising inquiries from carriers and customers
- Using your knowledge of the customer’s business to identify opportunities to offer solutions or improvements that support the customer and grow our business
- Managing the day-to-day operations on site
To get there you will need:
- You have a great ability to use data to analyse and track key metrics
- You have had first work experience in logistics and ideally within the startup scene
- You are customer-oriented and organised with a great details attention
- You have great problem solving skills as well as an entrepreneurial way of thinking and acting
- You speak and write Italian fluently (ideally on a native level) and you have good English skill
What we will be offering:
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working hours
- International teams
- Career opportunities
At sennder we value commitment, team spirit, and your personal and professional development. Our mission is to offer our teams a diverse work environment by fostering a very friendly atmosphere and an energetic company culture. We enjoy to build and nourish long-lasting friendships across teams and often come together to plan fun events and activities.
We here at sennder want to build a workforce comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow, not only as a company, but also as individuals. sennder is an Equal Opportunity Employer