If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. Humility is a wonderful thing - we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
Our fast-growing technology startup sennder is revolutionizing road freight logistics by making it simpler, quicker, and more cost-efficient to move Full Truck Loads across Europe. Shippers get real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and business analytics to improve their supply chain. You can learn more about us here.
The Legal Intern is here to verify that there are no unfavorable sections for sennder as a company listed in the contract. The role is based in our Berlin HQ office.
Your challenge will be:
- Analyze, review and carry out a legal risk assessment of purchase contracts in close cooperation with our Legal Counsel and management
- Structure and coordinate the sales contract negotiations after a legal risk assessment
- React to complex RFP/RFI/RFQs
- Develop contract amendments in accordance with the our business strategy, policies, and practices
- Consistently apply sennder's legal and business policies and practices to comply with the highest standards of corporate governance
To get there you will need:
- Strong organizational skills to manage several projects smoothly and simultaneously
- Very structured which helps you to do the analysis, administration, and conclusion of dynamic and complex sales contracts, taking demanding deadlines and processes into account
- Work efficiency in a highly automated environment
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent English and German skills
What we will be offering:
- Exposure to a (really) fast-growing startup
- Impactful mission (we are not hiring you to make coffee!)
- Flexibility and fun daily
- Provided laptop
- Free gym access in our HQ Berlin
At sennder we value commitment, team spirit, and your personal and professional development. Our mission is to offer our teams a diverse work environment by fostering a very friendly atmosphere and an energetic company culture. We enjoy to build and nourish long-lasting friendships across teams and often come together to plan fun events and activities.