If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. Humility is a wonderful thing - we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
Our fast-growing technology startup sennder is revolutionizing road freight logistics by making it simpler, quicker, and more cost-efficient to move Full Truck Loads across Europe. Shippers get real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and business analytics to improve their supply chain. You can learn more about us here.
The Data Analyst is here to take ownership of the maintenance and development of internal Business Intelligence tools. The role is based in our Berlin HQ office.
Your challenge will be:
- Support stakeholders' decision-making with crucial analyses and data-insights
- Provide input and ideas to continuously advance Business Intelligence at sennder
- Help with the creation of descriptive and predictive analytics
- Identify and collect new data to drive novel insights into sennder’s operations
- Work closely with management, engineering and operations to develop and improve our analytics
To get there you will need:
- Substantial experience with Power BI and SQL
- Passion for data
- Strong analytical and result-oriented mindset
- Proven experience with Python or further programming languages
- Excellent English skills
What we will be offering:
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working hours
- International teams
- Career opportunities
- Free gym access in our HQ Berlin
At sennder we value commitment, team spirit, and your personal and professional development. Our mission is to offer our teams a diverse work environment by fostering a very friendly atmosphere and an energetic company culture. We enjoy to build and nourish long-lasting friendships across teams and often come together to plan fun events and activities.