If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. Humility is a wonderful thing - we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
Our fast-growing technology startup sennder, which has its HQ located in the heart of Berlin, is changing the way people think about logistics. We revolutionize road freight logistics by making it simpler, quicker, and more cost-efficient to move Full Truck Loads across Europe. Shippers get real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and business analytics to improve their supply chain. You can learn more about us here.
The Account Manager DACH is here to build and maintain a strong customer relationship. He or she creates trust and will identify opportunities to make processes more efficient and increase the profitability of our business. The role is based in our Berlin HQ office.
Your challenge will be:
- Advise your customers and be their first point of contact
- Expand our cooperations and look out for new opportunities to provide our services to our clients
- Represent the company professionally, ethically and morally at all times
- Share your knowledge with other departments to improve the quality of our processes
To get there you will need:
- Knowledge of how to communicate at eye level and what makes a good negotiator
- Proven work experience in Account Management with a focus on B2B business
- Willingness to travel locally and regionally
- Ability to set priorities right
- Excellent German and English skills
What we will be offering:
- A part of an international company with office locations in 5 different countries
- Be a part of an international team from 40+ nationalities at HQ Berlin office
- Structured promotion process in order to give everyone the same chance to grow
- Structured regular feedback process enabling personal development
- Employee’s well-being: in-house gym, unlimited snacks, drinks and fruits
- Countless opportunities to connect within and outside of work with regular team events and trips, partnership events with other companies and local organizers
At sennder we value commitment, team spirit, and your personal and professional development. Our mission is to offer our teams a diverse work environment by fostering a very friendly atmosphere and an energetic company culture. We enjoy to build and nourish long-lasting friendships across teams and often come together to plan fun events and activities.