If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. Humility is a wonderful thing - we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
Our fast-growing technology startup sennder, which has its HQ located in the heart of Berlin, is changing the way people think about logistics. We revolutionize road freight logistics by making it simpler, quicker, and more cost-efficient to move Full Truck Loads across Europe. Shippers get real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and business analytics to improve their supply chain. You can learn more about us here.
The Strategy & Growth Analyst Intern is to support the Strategy & Growth Team with the overall strategic orientation of the company by analyzing and identifying opportunities in order to help stabilize our rapid growth. The role is based in our Berlin HQ office.
Your challenge will be:
- Operate as an in-house consultant by developing strategic concepts and pitching those
- Take on responsibility of cross-divisional projects
- Serve as a communication interface and work in close collaboration with all teams
- Analyze and identify opportunities, such as feasibility of market entries or attractiveness of new business lines
To get there you will need:
- Completed studies from a leading European University, ideally with a quantitative and tech-related program
- Relevant practical experience in consulting
- High motivation to prove yourself in challenging tasks by going the extra mile
- Expertise in Excel
- Top-notch analytical and presentation skills
- Excellent English skills
What we will be offering:
- A part of an international company with office locations in 5 different countries
- Be a part of an international team from 40+ nationalities at HQ Berlin office
- Structured promotion process in order to give everyone the same chance to grow
- Structured regular feedback process enabling personal development
- Employee’s well-being: in-house gym, unlimited snacks, drinks and fruits
- Countless opportunities to connect within and outside of work with regular team events and trips, partnership events with other companies and local organizers
At sennder we value commitment, team spirit, and your personal and professional development. Our mission is to offer our teams a diverse work environment by fostering a very friendly atmosphere and an energetic company culture. We enjoy to build and nourish long-lasting friendships across teams and often come together to plan fun events and activities.