If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. Humility is a wonderful thing - we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
Our fast-growing technology startup sennder, which has its HQ located in the heart of Berlin, is changing the way people think about logistics. We revolutionize road freight logistics by making it simpler, quicker, and more cost-efficient to move Full Truck Loads across Europe. Shippers get real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and business analytics to improve their supply chain. You can learn more about us here.
The Strategy & Growth Consultant is here to be in charge of the overall strategic orientation of the company by analyzing and identifying opportunities in order to push our growth even further. The role is based in our Berlin HQ office.
Your challenge will be:
- Develop a deep understanding of the business and the industry by performing a broad range of quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Write and review business cases, perform supporting research and analysis, write specifications, and drive projects from their design to release
- Ensure a successful project implementation on a business strategy by coordinating closely with sennder‘s C-level and management
- Identify strategic opportunities to drive sennder’s international expansion
- Work across all departments to ensure execution and successful delivery of end to end cross-functional projects
To get there you will need:
- Proven experience in business analysis and/or project management from top tier companies in logistics, business development, consulting, investment banking or venture-capital
- Extremely proactive, self-starter mentality with excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive under pressure in an unstructured, fast-paced environment
- Outstanding analytical skills, structured way of thinking, exceptional attention to details
- Bachelor of top- tier university and excellent English skills
What we will be offering:
- A part of an international company with office locations in 5 different countries
- Be a part of an international team from 40+ nationalities at HQ Berlin office
- Structured promotion process in order to give everyone the same chance to grow
- Structured regular feedback process enabling personal development
- Employee’s well-being: in-house gym, unlimited snacks, drinks and fruits
- Countless opportunities to connect within and outside of work with regular team events and trips, partnership events with other companies and local organizers
At sennder we value commitment, team spirit, and your personal and professional development. Our mission is to offer our teams a diverse work environment by fostering a very friendly atmosphere and an energetic company culture. We enjoy to build and nourish long-lasting friendships across teams and often come together to plan fun events and activities.