Zepz is the group powering two leading global remittance brands: WorldRemit and Sendwave. Since 2010, we have been disrupting an industry previously dominated by offline legacy players with our relentless focus to reduce the cost of remittances and increase safety and convenience for our users. Every day, our people work to unlock the prosperity of cross-border communities through finance and technology - driven by our vision of a world that celebrates migrants’ impact on prosperity, at home and abroad.
Our brands helped cross-border communities send over $15bn from 50 countries to recipients in 130 countries in 2022. We operate over 5,000 money transfer corridors worldwide and employ over 1,600 people globally. Zepz is a remote-first employer, with team members located across six continents.
Our vision is to create a world that celebrates migrants’ impact on prosperity, at home and abroad. Our purpose is to unlock the prosperity of cross-border communities through finance and technology.
- We act like owners - We are relentlessly delivering for our users and spending money thoughtfully.
- We embrace embarrassing honesty - We function best when we're open and honest with one another — especially about our challenges and doubts.
- We have a bias to action - We get to first outcomes quickly, iterate and learn.
- We strive to be better - We may make mistakes, but always learn from them.
- We are inclusive - to better reflect and serve our users.
Please note: This is a Zepz role supporting both Sendwave and WorldRemit
About the role
At Zepz, we firmly believe pricing to be a differentiating asset for both Zepz and our customers and have recently invested significantly in our pricing capabilities. We are looking for an experienced and motivated Senior Pricing Analyst to support the optimisation of our pricing, loyalty and market access strategy. You will be instrumental in the execution of our global and regional pricing strategies, and this role will have a huge impact on helping our business grow and succeed.
We are looking for an experienced analyst that is passionate about storytelling and impact using data in its wonderful diversity and depth, creating actionable insights using a wide range of products and tools. You thrive in dynamic and collaborative environments and enjoy finding creative solutions to complex problems.
On the technical side, you will be working with a wide variety of technologies (e.g. Tableau, SQL, Python or R, Excel…), data sets, and techniques to drive real business value. You’ll need to be comfortable choosing the right tool for the job.
Reporting to the Head of Pricing Strategy, you will:
- Champion the use of data to derive insights and drive action
- Understand the key growth and financial drivers of our business model and provide recommendations of how best to meet business objectives
- Strengthen our pricing model and price impact assessment framework with a data-driven approach.
- Identify opportunities for improvement through data - setting targets, understanding drivers, assessing performance, and modelling scenarios
- Present results back to the business in a structured, data-driven manner - simplifying complex concepts for non-technical audiences
- Work collaboratively with other teams (e.g. Analytics, Marketing and Regional network teams) and senior stakeholders to prioritise and translate business questions into analytical projects
What we’re looking for from you
- Experience in an analytics or data science role. Experience in fintech or fast-growing data-driven B2C companies would be a bonus but not essential.
- Strong problem solving abilities; using structured thinking to identify root causes, opportunities and risks and implementing effective solutions
- Strong SQL skills, able to handle large, complex data structures from multiple sources
- Strong skills using Data Visualisation/BI tools (e.g. Tableau, Looker, Periscope, Excel/Gsheets)
- Strong Storytelling skills using a range of mediums (documents, presentations, verbal)
- Experience with using other coding languages (e.g. R, Python) to analyse complex datasets
- Understanding of the fundamentals of Data Architecture, Governance and Quality
- Experience using data and analytics as a central part of your role either as a user or creator
- A flexible individual who enjoys working in a changing, fast-paced environment
- Strong organisational skills
What we offer you:
We have five core benefits for our talent in the US, UK, Philippines, Poland, and South Africa. If you're not in one of those regions, don’t worry - the Talent team can let you know what is available for you specifically:
- Unlimited Annual Leave: Most Zepz team members are eligible for unlimited annual leave. Colleagues in customer-facing roles, and those who qualify for overtime, receive a competitive holiday allowance and four recharge days a year. Feel free to make the most
of your time off and maintain a healthy work-life balance!
- Private Medical Cover: You can opt-in to a Private Medical Insurance scheme. This provides you with access to thorough medical coverage, so you can feel confident in your health and well-being.
- Retirement: We offer pension schemes to help you plan for and secure your future.
- Life Assurance: Life assurance is available to give you peace of mind and protect your loved ones in case of the unexpected.
- Parental Leave: We offer competitive parental leave schemes to ensure you are spending as much quality time with your new bundle of joy as possible.
We are also remote-first as an organisation, offering flexibility for you to work where you need to be most productive. In many locations, we have workspaces, which you can use as you desire.
Most roles in the Philippines are predominately office-based, with this we offer free meals for those 100% on-site.
In addition to the above, you will discover that we have a range of secondary perks (such as the cycle-to-work scheme and employee discounts) depending on your location, to help you thrive at Zepz!
Why choose Zepz?
- Our team of over 1600+ employees is fully distributed across the world. We are working from coffee shops, homes, and co-working spaces — making us one of the larger fully distributed growth-stage startups in the world but we also offer workspace in our talent cluster locations - spaces we can meet, collaborate and connect.
- We are proud parents, community organizers, farmers, band members, yoga teachers, YouTube influencers, former Olympians, and serial entrepreneurs.
- We collectively speak over twenty languages, including Akuapem, Amharic, Bengali, Ewe, Fante, Ga, Igbo, Kalenjin, Luganda, Oromo, Somali, Swahili, Wolof, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Irish, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Maltese, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish and Swedish.
- At Zepz, embodying our commitments binds us together. We are collectively passionate about striving to achieve our vision and purpose - to continue to provide the best service to our users.
Ready to apply?
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. If interested, please submit your resume along with a cover letter (optional), highlighting why your experience demonstrates you meet the requirements of the role. Please also indicate the countries in which you have work authorization. While Zepz supports visa sponsorship, sponsorship opportunities may be limited to certain roles and skills.
At Zepz we record interviews using Metaview (https://metaview.ai). It helps us become better interviewers by recording and transcribing our interviews, and ensures we interview candidates in a fair & consistent manner. It is not required. Please let us know if you’d like to opt out of the use of Metaview - this will not affect the outcome of your interview.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. Zepz is a place where everyone can thrive.
So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, and if at all you might need any form of support to make the process as comfortable as possible, please let us know and give us a shot by applying. We want you to be excited to wake up to make an impact every day.