Sendle helps small businesses thrive by making parcel delivery simple, reliable and affordable. We’re a B Corp and the first 100% carbon-neutral delivery service in the U.S., Australia, and now Canada! We tap into big business shipping networks to create a simple, user-friendly service that levels the playing field for small businesses.
We are a fast-growing business with bold ambitions, a team full of passion, and a mission to build shipping that’s good for the world. Our work has an impact; by powering eCommerce logistics, our software is helping real-world businesses deliver real parcels to their customers.
We’re looking for a Manila-based Content Manager to grow Sendle in Australia.
You’ll drive engagement, parcels, and ultimately revenue by delivering the right content at each stage of the customer’s journey as well as the right content at each stage of our marketing and sales funnels. Our ideal Content Manager will be a skilled content creator, obsessed with creating brand-aligned content that breaks through the noise and aligns to our customers’ needs.
With a passion for understanding Sendle’s small business customers and how we measure up to our competitors, you’ll work with Sendle’s global Product Marketing and Sales & Partnerships teams to help translate knowledge into compelling positioning and messaging via content. You’ll take a data-driven approach to developing your content strategy, track success against shared goals, report on progress and learnings along the way, and constantly look for creative ways to improve.
What you’ll do
- Develop compelling content that stimulates new business, helps retain existing clients, and enhances Sendle’s thought-leadership and awareness in the market, to achieve lead targets and revenue goals
- Oversee the development, distribution and strategic efforts of creating messaging to inform and delight audiences
- Create quality content specific to small and medium businesses and regional customer personas
- Create content across website, email, newsletter, blog, white-papers, electronic direct mail, case studies, videos, sales enablement, reports and other types of content that aligns with Sendle’s company goals
- Amplify relevant content organically across Sendle’s social channels to grow engagement and followers
- Proven success in content creation/management in B2B marketing (or similar) for Australian audiences
- Experience working or collaborating with stakeholders in Sales, Partnerships and Marketing teams
- Track record of creating compelling content that attracts and engages target audiences, with a strong understanding of SEO best practices
- Experience curating content for campaigns and feeding of Sales Enablement and marketing automation platforms
- Desire to tackle challenging and diverse tasks, strong organizational skills, attention to detail, professionalism, resourcefulness, and great judgement
- Comfortable talking with customers and partners
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills
You might also have
- Experience with Hubspot
- Marketing analytics capabilities
- Experience with social media strategic planning
- A quick learner - you love learning new things, and quickly figuring out how to do things for the first time
- A natural collaborator - you lead by communicating and collaborating in a professional, approachable and effective manner with a diverse range of stakeholders
- A startupper at heart - you are ok with starting a project or task with incomplete information and resources. You also understand that in startups things move and change quickly, so it’s important to work with resolve while knowing that things could change within a few days
- 15 days of paid holidays
- 15 days of sick leave
- Birthday day leave
- Night Differential pay as applicable
- HMO on Day 1 + 1 free dependent
- Internet allowance
- Coffee allowance
- Wellness Allowance
- Remote work allowance
- Fun Budget to celebrate events
- Working with an awesome team :)
What matters to us
We believe that our culture is one of our most important assets. We have 5 key values that we look for in every member of our team.
- Humble - We put others first. We embrace and seek feedback from others.
- Honest - We speak gently but frankly. We take ownership of our mistakes and speak the truth.
- Happy - We enjoy the journey. We are optimistic and find opportunities in all things.
- Hungry - We aspire to make a difference. We aim high, step out of our comfort zones and tackle the hard problems.
- High-Performing - We relentlessly deliver. We know the goal and work fearlessly towards it.
Also, we would like you to know
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.