A bit about us
Sendle is a B Corporation and the first 100% carbon neutral delivery service in the United States, Australia and Canada. We build shipping that is good for the world and help small businesses thrive by making parcel delivery simple, reliable and affordable and doing that by harnessing major courier networks to create a delivery service that levels the playing field for small businesses.
We have made huge strides towards our goal of becoming the largest SMB eCommerce courier in the World, moving from a single country operation in Australia to a successful launch and operation in the US and Canada. This role will be key to our success as we continue to grow in the USA and Canada.
A bit about the role
We’re looking for an outstanding people person to hit the ground running on end-to-end recruitment for our global team
In this role, you’ll build instant rapport with candidates and the hiring team, and will be responsible for taking them on the journey of finding amazing people to join our team. You’ll ensure that a Sendler's recruitment experience is something to look forward to, memorable and consistent from the first conversation up to onboarding.
You’ll support hiring efforts across the United States, Canada, Australia & the Philippines, recruiting for roles as diverse as Software Engineer, Lifecycle Marketing Manager, Customer Success Manager, and more. As a key People & Culture team member, you’ll contribute to operational activities, programs, and projects that make Sendle a place where people can do their best work.
What you’ll do
- Drive our recruiting process across the company, delivering end-to-end recruitment for volume and specialized hiring, and ensuring we add the right Sendlers/people to the team.
- Prepare recruitment material and post jobs to appropriate job platforms.
- Own candidate management, scheduling, screening, and sourcing.
- Seek out potential candidates, attract, connect, and build conversations that spark their interest to join Sendle.
- Use your IQ, EQ, and initiative, rolling your sleeves up, contributing to and executing on a plan to identify the best people in the market and make Sendle irresistible to them.
- Support the management of our employer brand and help build our recruitment pipeline through different recruitment channels and communities.
Let's talk about you
You are passionate about building connections and inspiring others- you understand what makes a new role fascinating and are able to build interest and connection with prospective candidates quickly.
- You will have a background in end-to-end recruitment, including researching, prospecting, sourcing, networking, pipeline, and candidate management.
- You will have familiarity with Greenhouse and other recruiting platforms such as LinkedIn, Kalbirr, Glassdoor, etc.
- You would have demonstrated the ability to tap into and attract the best candidates through various sourcing strategies such as prospecting, recruitment vendors and social platforms.
- You have experience using data to inform decisions and identify opportunities for improvement
- Preferably you would have worked in a startup environment and have an entrepreneurial mindset
- You’ll hold your own, challenge, coach, and influence others. You won’t be afraid to speak up when you need help.
- You’ll also need to be a quick learner of tools like Slack, Google apps, Trello, miro, and Zendesk
- You’ll need to be optimistic, someone who is diligent, self-directed, collaborative and has a 'never give up’ attitude.
- You'll have excellent written and verbal English language skills
- You’ll also need:
- 3-5 years experience in a similar recruitment role
- a good understanding of specialist roles: sales, marketing, finance, IT, product management, and engineering
- 15 days of paid holidays
- 15 days of sick leave
- Birthday day leave
- Night Differential pay as applicable
- HMO on Day 1 + 1 free dependent
- Internet allowance
- Coffee allowance
- Wellness Allowance
- Remote work allowance
- Fun Budget to celebrate events
- Working with an awesome team :)
What matters to us
We believe that our culture is one of our most important assets. We have 5 key values that we look for in every member of our team.
- Humble - We put others first. We embrace and seek feedback from others.
- Honest - We speak gently but frankly. We take ownership of our mistakes and speak the truth.
- Happy - We enjoy the journey. We are optimistic and find opportunities in all things.
- Hungry - We aspire to make a difference. We aim high, step out of our comfort zones and tackle the hard problems.
- High-Performing - We relentlessly deliver. We know the goal and work fearlessly towards it.
Also, we would like you to know
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.