We’re looking for a passionate, strategic, and culture-driven People professional for our global team
A bit about us
Sendle is a B Corporation and the first 100% carbon neutral delivery service in the United States, Australia and Canada. We build shipping that is good for the world and help small businesses thrive by making parcel delivery simple, reliable and affordable and doing that by harnessing major courier networks to create a delivery service that levels the playing field for small businesses.
We have made huge strides towards our goal of becoming the largest SMB eCommerce courier in the World, moving from a single country operation in Australia to a successful launch and operation in the US and Canada. This role will be key to our success as we continue to expand into new markets, launch new products, and grow and scale our teams.
A bit about the role
- Drive and own our recruiting process across the company, delivering end-to-end recruitment (including day-to-day operations/coordination and leadership of one Recruitment Specialist), and ensuring we add the right Sendlers/people to the team. As Sendle’s lead recruiter, you’ll use your IQ, EQ, and initiative to execute a plan to identify the best people in the market and make Sendle irresistible to them.
- With the strategic guidance of our global P&C Directors, you’ll design and manage our employee lifecycle management process, including attraction, recruitment, onboarding, training and development, performance management, career development, offboarding, and advocacy.
- Build upon existing people programs, such as On/Offboarding, emphasizing culture, global alignment, and efficient processes built to scale as we grow.
- Support the progression of Sendlers after onboarding by collaborating with the greater People & Culture team to deliver L&D, Growth, and Performance programs.
- Continuously identify and implement ways to improve the employee journey by engaging with team members; analyzing employee data and feedback to bring perspective and recommendations on best practices.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to make the administration of ‘all things people’ easy and simple by creating/improving workflows, wikis, and tools to improve the people product and service for the Sendle team.
Let’s talk about you
You are a creative people professional with proven experience executing recruitment strategy and designing and implementing People programs. You are passionate about building connections - you understand what makes a new role fascinating and are able to create interest with candidates quickly and develop those relationships as they progress through their Sendle journey.
- You’ll have the experience to hit the ground running, having had demonstrated success in the execution of People & Culture projects and programs.
- You’ll have a background in end-to-end recruitment, including researching, prospecting, sourcing, networking, pipeline, and candidate management.
- You’ll be excited and energized by working as part of a small, but mighty P&C team. If you’ve run the show as an HR Department of One, you’ll fit right in!
- You’ll be committed to actively learning about, championing and nurturing DEIB values and practices at Sendle.
- You’ll be an experienced stakeholder manager, comfortable collaborating, hearing different viewpoints, and sharing decision-making responsibilities.
- You’ll hold your own, challenge, coach, and influence others. You won’t be afraid to speak up when you need help.
- You’ll have familiarity with People Tools including Sapling (HRIS), Lattice (Performance), and Greenhouse (and other recruiting platforms such as LinkedIn, Glassdoor, etc), or similar.
- You’ll have some experience using data to inform decisions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- You’ll be a quick learner of tools like Slack, Google apps, Notion, Miro, etc.
You may also have:
- Worked in a startup environment and have an entrepreneurial mindset
- Experience supporting global teams
- Employee relations management experience
- Pay Range: $100,000-150,000
- Remote work flexibility
- 20 PTO Days
- 10 Sick Days
- 12 Company Paid Holidays
- 100% company paid medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401k and matching contributions
- Options through participation in Sendle’s ESOP
- Annual personal development budget, family leave, and more
What matters to us
We believe that our culture is one of our most important assets. We have 5 key values that we look for in every member of our team.
- Humble - We put others first. We embrace and seek feedback from others.
- Honest - We speak gently but frankly. We take ownership of our mistakes and speak the truth.
- Happy - We enjoy the journey. We are optimistic and find opportunities in all things.
- Hungry - We aspire to make a difference. We aim high, step out of our comfort zones and solve the hard problems.
- High-Performing - We relentlessly deliver. We know the goal and work fearlessly towards it.
Also, we would like you to know
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
But it’s important to us that you know this
We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better outcomes. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it. If you want to be a part of something remarkable then we’re excited to hear from you.