Sendle helps small businesses thrive by making parcel delivery simple, reliable, and affordable. We’re a B Corp and the first 100% carbon-neutral delivery service in the U.S., Australia, and now Canada! We tap into big business shipping networks to create a simple, user-friendly service that levels the playing field for small businesses.
Sendle is a fast-growing business with bold ambitions, a team full of passion, and a mission to build shipping that’s good for the world. Our work has an impact; by powering eCommerce logistics, our software is helping real-world businesses deliver real parcels to their customers.
A day in the life of our Lifecycle Marketing Manager
Sendle is looking for a highly-motivated and enthusiastic Lifecycle Marketing Manager. You will be joining a fast-growing, quickly evolving marketing team, so the ability to wear many hats and drive multiple projects forward will be crucial. The ideal candidate will have a track record of operational excellence, creativity, and using analytics to drive results. In this role, you will work across the Marketing, Sales, Partnerships, and Product teams, to measure and improve our customer engagement from signup, activation, and retention.
- Understand the different customer segments in each of our markets and identify opportunities for improvement within our existing email programs and identify gaps for new programs.
- Be the company subject matter expert on email communications, SMS, and HubSpot
- Set goals and drive results at the customer level to improve metrics like activation and retention rates as well as at the program level to improve metrics like open and click-through rates.
- 1+ years of experience in Lifecycle and Email Marketing
- 5+ years of experience in relevant marketing roles
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Must be proficient in using HubSpot
- 15 days of paid vacation leave
- 15 days of sick leave
- Birthday day leave
- Night differential pay (as applicable)
- HMO on Day 1 + 1 free dependent
- Internet allowance
- Coffee allowance
- Wellness Allowance
- Remote work allowance
- Fun budget to celebrate events
- Working with an awesome team :)
What matters to us
We believe that our culture is one of our most important assets. We have 5 key values that we look for in every member of our team.
- Humble - We put others first. We embrace and seek feedback from others.
- Honest - We speak gently but frankly. We take ownership of our mistakes and speak the truth.
- Happy - We enjoy the journey. We are optimistic and find opportunities in all things.
- Hungry - We aspire to make a difference. We aim high, step out of our comfort zones and tackle the hard problems.
- High-Performing - We relentlessly deliver. We know the goal and work fearlessly towards it.
Also, we would like you to know
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.