We’re looking for an outstanding Technical Recruiter to hit the ground running on end-to-end recruitment and champion our culture.
A bit about us
Sendle is a B Corporation and the first 100% carbon neutral delivery service in Australia and the United States. We build shipping that is good for the world and help small businesses thrive by making parcel delivery simple, reliable and affordable and doing that by harnessing major courier networks to create a delivery service that levels the playing field for small businesses.
We have made huge strides towards our goal of becoming the largest SMB eCommerce courier in the World, moving from a single country operation in Australia to a successful launch and operation in the US. We also launched major partnerships with eBay and Shopify. This role will be key to our success as we continue to expand into new markets, launch new products, grow and scale our teams.
A bit about the role
- You will partner with the Director of Talent Acquisition to create and iterate on a talent process that is streamlined across the org but also fits each team’s needs
- You will help identify communities that Sendle can naturally have a voice in to generate talent, especially communities that foster diverse talent
- You will utilize creative recruiting resources to attract talent and continuously build pipeline
- You will deliver exceptional end-to-end recruitment in Australia and New Zealand, identifying, sourcing and supporting hiring teams to select new team members who are humble, honest, happy, hungry and high-achieving (in that order) using behavioral interviewing techniques hyper-focused on these values/ethos and a reflective and forward looking profile analysis
- The roles you’ll recruit for will be primarily focused on engineering and you’ll also drive hiring across other functions as well. The majority of roles you’ll recruit will be based in Australia though you’ll also support hiring efforts in US & Philippines
- You will support and coach people managers to hire the very best people for their teams in line with our 5Hs and contribute to activities that help our team identify their learning or skill gaps, expand their learning mindset and grow as professionals and leaders. You will be a custodian and champion of our culture
- Coordinate with Directors of P&C and and business people leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
Let’s talk about you
- You have 3+ years of full cycle recruitment experience working in-house at a technology/product-led organization, hiring software engineering talent in addition to other roles within the organization
- Demonstrated experience hiring top talent (this doesn’t necessarily mean large well-known tech companies, any company that hires exceptional talent)
- Influence managers to recruit in line with our diversity and inclusion goals
- Have high EQ, and you are passionate about creating a positive candidate experience
- Experience in utilizing data to improve productivity and efficiency
- Personable with a positive presence and ability to interact with executives, hiring managers, and candidates and serve as a “consultative partner”
- Experience with Greenhouse is a plus
What matters to us
We believe that our culture is one of our most important assets. We have 5 key values that we look for in every member of our team.
- Humble - We put others first. We embrace and seek feedback from others.
- Honest - We speak gently but frankly. We take ownership of our mistakes and speak the truth.
- Happy - We enjoy the journey. We are optimistic and find opportunities in all things.
- Hungry - We aspire to make a difference. We aim high, step out of our comfort zones and tackle the hard problems.
- High-Performing - We relentlessly deliver. We know the goal and work fearlessly towards it.
Legally, we need you to know this
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
But it’s important to us that you know this
We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better outcomes. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it. If you want to be a part of something remarkable then we’re excited to hear from you.