Sendle builds shipping that is good for the world. We help small businesses thrive by making parcel delivery simple, reliable, and affordable. We’re a B Corp and the first 100% carbon neutral delivery service in Australia & the US, where we harness major courier networks to create a delivery service that levels the playing field for small businesses. Ready to do the best work of your career with a collaborative, creative, and supportive team?
What you’ll do
You will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing programs to drive growth and added value to small businesses. You will do this by working collaboratively with cross-functional teams such as growth, analytics, product, development, PR/communications, design, and leadership.
You will build out creatively excellent integrated marketing campaigns, including but not limited to lead gen campaigns, product and partnerships marketing, brand advertising, social and digital marketing.
You will manage cross-functional campaign development workflow with dedicated product, business development, analytics, and creative teams. You will also own research and insights programs and audience development.
You will enjoy variability in your role with the extension from sales to marketing partnerships to social and digital campaigns to fully integrated brand and PR campaigns.
What you’ll need
- An integrated marketing mindset to take responsibility for the annual marketing plan, strategy and team
- Experience leading B2B marketing strategies that generate leads for the business development team, working closely with operations and customer success teams.
- Experience growing a new tech product from an early stage, defining its positioning and leading its launch and growth of customers and revenue.
- Experience being responsible for sustained high growth outcomes in a marketing leadership position, including managing the marketing budget and expenditures
- Ability to work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities, and balance short-term needs with long-term strategic initiatives
- People leaderships skills to build, manage and coach a high-performing marketing team
- To maintain brand standards and ensure compliance across all marketing and communications channels
- To identify competitors and evaluate their strategies and positioning and devise counter-strategies
- Tech-savvy and resilient with great attention to detail.
- A growth mindset and to be a great collaborator with a strong sense of ownership and entrepreneurial spirit
- A candidate who has previously run an online business is a bonus!
What we’re offering
- Remote work flexibility
- 20 PTO Days
- 10 Sick Days
- 100% company paid medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401k and matching contributions
- Options through participation in Sendle’s ESOP
- Annual personal development budget, family leave, and more
What matters to us
We believe that our culture is one of our most important assets. We have 5 key values that we look for in every member of our team.
- Humble - We put others first. We embrace and seek feedback from others.
- Honest - We speak gently but frankly. We take ownership of our mistakes and speak the truth.
- Happy - We enjoy the journey. We are optimistic and find opportunities in all things.
- Hungry - We aspire to make a difference. We aim high, step out of our comfort zones and tackle the hard problems.
- High-Performing - We relentlessly deliver. We know the goal and work fearlessly towards it.
Legally, we need you to know this:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
But it’s important to us you know this:
We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better outcomes. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.
If you want to be a part of something remarkable then we’re excited to hear from you.