About Senda Biosciences
Senda Biosciences, Inc. is uniquely positioned to transform human health by harnessing millions of years of evolution to program targeted, potent and tunable medicines. Nature has provided the codes to program human cells – both from within (mRNA) and from outside – from what surrounds them. The trillions of non-human cells in the human ecosystem have evolved natural nanoparticles that precisely shuttle biomolecules into human cells, providing the missing pieces to fully unlock programmable medicines. Senda’s proprietary platform includes the first-ever atlas of nature-derived programmable systems at the molecular level and across all kingdoms of life – accessing the entire code provided by nature required to program cells. With this platform, Senda is developing a new class of SendRNA™ medicines. The unique properties of these medicines create new frontiers for mRNA therapeutics and vaccines for infectious, genetic, autoimmune, and metabolic diseases and oncology indications – with further potential to transform the gene editing and protein-based therapy landscapes as well. Based in Cambridge, MA, Senda was founded by Flagship Pioneering. For more information, visit sendabiosciences.com or follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Deliver excellence to programs and platform while applying project management best practices to solve complex problems and facilitate the execution of integrated project plans and deliverables for cross-functional teams.
- Assist in planning and executing complex projects to ensure project objectives are achieved by implementing programs for assigned projects, coordinating project activities, collaborating with Translational Biology team members, and monitoring progress toward project achievement.
- Will be responsible for learning and utilizing Program Management tools (eg, Smartsheet, Office Timeline, SharePoint).
- Contribute to overall Program Management effectiveness by developing and maintaining project plans and execution through revised sheets, reports, forms, and dashboards.
- Provide day-to-day support to the Translational Biology team including working closely with Translational team members to review and edit SOW for CRO work.
- Manage and develop tools to leverage resource allocation, forecasting resource projections around FTEs.
- Collaborate with finance to ensure activities meet contractual
- Support continuous improvement efforts with Lessons Learned, PM Standardized Work, and other departmental initiatives as needed.
- Proactively keep organization, attention to detail, and effective time management with an ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- Contribute to a positive and motivating work environment that encourages mutual respect, innovation, and accountability at all levels.
- Hours – Must be a minimum of 16 hours per week up to full time, 40 hours per week.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree students interested in a Co-op for the fall term (July-December 2023)
- Enrolled in the (Choose)
- College of Engineering (Biochemical, Bioengineering, or Biomedical Engineering majors)
- College of Science (Biology, Cell, and Molecular Biology, Chemistry undergrad majors) and (Biotechnology, Biotechnology experiential, Bioinformatics, Chemistry in Master’s degree).
- College of Health Sciences (Biomedical Science, Pharmaceutics and Drug Delivery, Pharmacology majors in Master’s degrees)
- Candidates must have a GPA of 3.5 or higher
Senda Biosciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Senda does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.