Selligent is a global marketing automation provider that powers audience engagement programs for nearly 700 leading brands in retail, financial services, automotive, publishing and travel with an omnichannel marketing platform that includes enterprise-strength email capabilities.
The solution empowers brands to create meaningful omnichannel communications across email, site optimization, social, mobile and customer care at a competitive price point that makes Selligent the best value in the market.
The platform uses rich data analytics to provide 360-degree audience insights and offers customer journey mapping capabilities to deliver optimal audience engagement to customers and prospects alike. Serving brands in more than 20 countries around the world, Selligent works with companies ranging from the mid-market to large enterprise, often partnering with its extensive network of agencies and MSPs. Selligent has offices in Silicon Valley, New York, London, Belgium, Paris, Munich, and Barcelona.
Our sales, service and technology teams are located across Europe and the US.
Join Us and Love What You Do!
If you are passionate about marketing, committed to customer satisfaction, and eager to transform the marketing service industry one innovation at a time, we want to hear from you. Learn more about our company, visit us at www.selligent.com.
Selligent is searching for a Data Integration Engineer to join our Customer Success Team. This role will be responsible for working with new and existing customers to solve their data challenges. The role will report to the Director, Project Services – West.
- Identify gaps and design data integration architectures for customers that use Selligent platform and data from other vendors.
- Figure out how to make every system within our customer base faster and be more scalable by effectively using data.
- Determine suitability of existing data architecture, models, application capabilities and product lines and assist our customers adopt innovative and advanced technologies for optimizing user experience for data sharing, integration, collaboration.
- Evaluate datasets, analytical tools, application features along with user-operational scenarios and supporting roles to ensure underlying framework is scalable and flexible to support evolving mission needs.
- Ensure high level requirements, based on user's needs, are consistent, complete, correct and operationally defined and can be met with Selligent platform.
- Ensure technical designs and related deliverables appropriately reflect stakeholder collaboration/agreements.
- Interface with design and implementation engineers and architects to identify risks, issues, and opportunities and collaborate on solutions.
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science, or related discipline required (advanced degree preferred).
- A minimum of 5 years of experience is required across system architecture, application integration, software lifecycle development methodologies and on-hands experience with delivering user application capabilities and continuous enhancements. Agile framework experience required.
- Familiarity with infrastructure considerations for integrating interfacing systems leveraging web services and cloud platform.
- Good understanding of MSSQL and PostgreSQL.
- Solid understanding of C#, and either Java or Groovy.
- Bonus points if you’ve worked with Kafka, Hadoop, Cassandra, or HBase.
- Passion for performance tuning.
- Ability to work in an unstructured and dynamic environment.
- Good communication skills: Being able to boil down and discuss complex ideas with customers and other engineers.
Selligent is an equal opportunity employer.