Selligent is a global marketing automation provider that powers audience engagement programs for nearly 700 leading brands in retail, financial services, automotive, publishing and travel with an omnichannel marketing platform that includes enterprise-strength email capabilities. The solution empowers brands to create meaningful omnichannel communications across email, site optimization, social, mobile and customer care at a competitive price point that makes Selligent the best value in the market.
The platform uses rich data analytics to provide 360-degree audience insights and offers customer journey mapping capabilities to deliver optimal audience engagement to customers and prospects alike. Serving brands in more than 20 countries around the world, Selligent works with companies ranging from the mid-market to large enterprise, often partnering with its extensive network of agencies and MSPs. Selligent has offices in Silicon Valley, New York, London, Belgium, Paris, Munich, and Barcelona.
Our sales, service and technology teams are located across Europe and the US.
Join Us and Love What You Do!
If you are passionate about marketing, committed to customer satisfaction, and eager to transform the marketing service industry one innovation at a time, we want to hear from you. Learn more about our company, visit us at www.selligent.com.
Selligent is seeking an exceptional marketing candidate to lead planning and execution of marketing campaigns. The qualified candidate will be able to demonstrate a successful history in a marketing role with an enterprise B2B software company, including responsibilities driving new customer acquisition, sales pipeline nurturing, and targeted account marketing. The candidate should be comfortable mapping content to the customer journey, managing the performance and effectiveness of programs, altering HTML source code, leveraging real-time personalization technology and managing our database. This position will report directly to the Director of Marketing.
- Drive new B2B leads through development and execution of consistent, measurable lead generation programs using digital marketing strategies.
- Lead key lead nurturing (marketing automation) acquisition campaigns that will help meet yearly sales objectives for new business.
- Design key segmentation strategies to target leads with corresponding content.
- Support content development for new business marketing efforts, working with Marketing team and Product Marketing to generate engaging lead gen material.
- Work with marketing leadership to report on the effectiveness of acquisition programs based on established metrics and KPIs; provide/update recurring reports and analyze trends.
- Drive the integration of multiple data sources (email marketing, SEM, partnership marketing) and quality tools and services to support lead generation activities.
- Research and apply best practices to all aspects of demand gen through all available resources.
- Develop and maintain our CRM and Marketing Automation software campaign management and execution.
- Develop and maintain strong systems reporting and campaign capabilities.
Required Skills and Experience
- 5-7 years of experience in B2B lead nurturing, demand generation, digital marketing, and campaign management
- In-depth experience designing cutting-edge lead nurturing campaigns, using marketing automation software
- Demonstrated online marketing experience with running the execution of email marketing, digital marketing, lead nurturing, and social media campaigns that deliver quality leads to sales.
- Hands-on, get-it-done skills to both plan and execute digital marketing assets and lead gen programs.
- A data-driven approach to marketing. You make fact-based decisions and work proactively with others to share the insights and drive change/improvement in lead gen programs based on the data.
- A team-oriented approach to the job. Must be comfortable asking for help when needed and crossing roles to help others when priorities dictate the need.
- An understanding of strategies for copy and call-to-action messages that speak to the needs of the customer/prospect.
- A process-driven approach to campaign development that incorporates both the marketing objectives and a seamless integration/transition to sales for all qualified leads.
- Functional excellence in the use of Marketing Automation software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter, good at identifying roadblocks and raising difficult issues.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced “start-up” environment.
- Agency work experience preferred
Selligent Company is an equal opportunity employer.