Selligent is a global marketing automation provider that powers audience engagement programs for nearly 700 leading brands in retail, financial services, automotive, publishing and travel with an omnichannel marketing platform that includes enterprise-strength email capabilities.
The solution empowers brands to create meaningful omnichannel communications across email, site optimization, social, mobile and customer care at a competitive price point that makes Selligent the best value in the market.
The platform uses rich data analytics to provide 360-degree audience insights and offers customer journey mapping capabilities to deliver optimal audience engagement to customers and prospects alike. Serving brands in more than 20 countries around the world, Selligent works with companies ranging from the mid-market to large enterprise, often partnering with its extensive network of agencies and MSPs. Selligent has offices in Silicon Valley, New York, London, Belgium, Paris, Munich, and Barcelona.
Our sales, service and technology teams are located across Europe and the US.
Join Us and Love What You Do!
If you are passionate about marketing, committed to customer satisfaction, and eager to transform the marketing service industry one innovation at a time, we want to hear from you. Learn more about our company, visit us at .
Selligent is searching for a Technical Project Manager to join our Project Services Team. This role will be responsible for onboarding a new customer along with working with existing customers. The role will report to the Director Project Services, who manages West Coast Project Services.
The Technical Project Services team has two main goals. One is to manage the customer’s first experience with the platform through the Onboarding period. And, second is to work with existing customers and help support them with technical issues and escalations. This is a technical role since the role would mostly be interacting with IT departments and DBAs (Database Administrators) both at the customer locations and internally within Selligent.
- Efficiently & project manage the onboarding project plan for new customers with attention to detail and scope.
- Work with Support (and other internal teams) along with the customer to help with resolution of any outstanding support cases or other other issues. This might also involve project management of long running engagements.
- Ensure the customer is provided adequate and appropriate training, as well as any required handoff materials.
- Become a subject matter expert on Selligent Engagement Sphere and other Selligent platforms.
- Serve as a single point of contact for the Customer and Relationship Manager.
- Guide and proactively ensure customers are getting the best results by advising and implementing Industry Best Practices.
- Assist the Technical Project Services Team in improving and/or streamlining training and reference material for Internal Use (Case Studies, How to Guides, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 2+ years in Project Management or Email Marketing (strategic or operational) is required.
- 1+ years experience working with SQL code or HTML/CSS.
- 2+ years working in a customer facing role.
- Proven ability for organization and streamlining of procedures and attention to detail.
- Inclination to be a self-starter – can work independently and teach themselves new tasks quickly.
- Strong customer service experience & inter-personal soft skillsets.
- Ability to adapt well to a changing environment.
- Strong problem solving and creative thinking skills.
- Confident & clear communicator.
- Moderate travel might be required (Approximately 25%).
Selligent Company is an equal opportunity employer.