Selligent Marketing Cloud is a global marketing automation provider that powers audience engagement programs for nearly 700 leading brands in retail, financial services, automotive, publishing and travel with an omnichannel marketing platform that includes enterprise-strength email capabilities.
The solution empowers brands to create meaningful omnichannel communications across email, site optimization, social, mobile and customer care at a competitive price point that makes Selligent the best value in the market.
The platform uses rich data analytics to provide 360-degree audience insights and offers customer journey mapping capabilities to deliver optimal audience engagement to customers and prospects alike. Serving brands in more than 20 countries around the world, Selligent Marketing Cloud works with companies ranging from the mid-market to large enterprise, often partnering with its extensive network of agencies and MSPs. Selligent Marketing Cloud has offices in Silicon Valley, New York, London, Belgium, Paris, Munich, and Barcelona.
Our sales, service and technology teams are located across Europe and the US.
Join Us and Love What You Do!
If you are passionate about marketing, committed to customer satisfaction, and eager to transform the marketing service industry one innovation at a time, we want to hear from you. Learn more about our company, visit us at www.selligent.com.
As a Technical Support Engineer, you will have a major role in assisting Selligent Marketing Cloud clients and partners in resolving any issues that they may have in working with the platforms. These issues may cover a wide range of topics or components within the platforms itself, including email, content, reporting, database queries and more. Providing top tier technical support and client service through these instances will be the key responsibility of the Technical Support Engineer.
You will be a part of a close-knit, but widely distributed team that spans 7 countries in two continents, that is driven, passionate about problem solving, and operates in a fast-paced, high-technology environment. The role will provide ample opportunity for learning new things, meeting new challenges, and the ability to adapt to different environments and use-cases.
- Power user of the Selligent Marketing Cloud platform; understand basics of digital marketing programs.
- Monitor ticket system and inbound requests for new or updated activities.
- Decisively engage with the case by reproducing and replicating the issue, troubleshooting and diagnosing potential issues with the platform, and coordinating with internal teams.
- Confidently and proactively communicate with clients and partners, driving towards case resolution.
- Monitor and process system and service alerts to help meet availability requirements.
- Thoroughly document client issues, steps taken throughout the investigation, and resolution steps for all cases.
- Follow team processes and policies, striving to honor contractual service level agreements
- Periodically participate in the shared on-call weekend, evening, and holiday rotation
- Bachelors or higher education is nice to have, but not a blocker
- Required Technical Skills:
- System: Windows Administration ( 2+ Years Minimum )
- Web Development: HTML, CSS ( 1+ Year Minimum )
- Database: Writing SQL queries ( 2+ Years Minimum )
- Understanding of Email, DNS and Networking Concepts
- Excellent communication skills with a strong client focus are a must.
- Effective at troubleshooting and solving problems, either autonomously or with the help of other teams.
- Openness to developing knowledge in a constantly evolving environment.
- Some previous experience in a tech support, help desk, or client service position is ideal.
- Proficient English language skills
Selligent Marketing Cloud is an equal opportunity employer.