Selligent Marketing Cloud is a global marketing automation provider that powers audience engagement programs for nearly 700 leading brands in retail, financial services, automotive, publishing and travel with an omnichannel marketing platform that includes enterprise-strength email capabilities. The solution empowers brands to create meaningful omnichannel communications across email, site optimization, social, mobile and customer care at a competitive price point that makes Selligent the best value in the market.
The platform uses rich data analytics to provide 360-degree audience insights and offers customer journey mapping capabilities to deliver optimal audience engagement to customers and prospects alike. Serving brands in more than 20 countries around the world, Selligent Marketing Cloud works with companies ranging from the mid-market to large enterprise, often partnering with its extensive network of agencies and MSPs. Selligent Marketing Cloud has offices in Silicon Valley, New York, London, Belgium, Paris, Munich, and Barcelona. Our sales, service and technology teams are located across Europe and the US.
Join Us and Love What You Do!
If you are passionate about marketing, committed to customer satisfaction, and eager to transform the marketing service industry one innovation at a time, we want to hear from you. Learn more about our company, visit us at www.selligent.com.
As Partner Marketing Specialist, you will play a key role in growing Selligent Marketing Cloud. Further developing the company’s already robust partner ecosystem is a critical pillar of Selligent Marketing Cloud’s strategic go-to-market program. Working with Sales leadership, Business Operations and the CMO, you will assist in defining and executing Selligent’s partner marketing program to generate new business leads and develop a strategy for acquiring market-leading partners globally.
- Create marketing strategies, resources and campaigns targeting agencies, MSPs, consultants and system integrators for recruitment to the Selligent Marketing Cloud Partner Program
- Design and deliver partner events, conferences, meetings, campaign and branding assets
- Prepare and manage regular partner communications
- Work with Services team on partner training
- Create marketing messaging targeted to prospective partners for recruitment and prospective clients for lead generation
- Support the Partner Managers in North America working directly to acquire partners and leads in their markets as per their localized priorities
- Build assets showcasing partner successes for PR purposes across channels
- Drive partners presence on the Selligent.com website
- Encourage partner participation in the Selligent Awards program
- Design and implement measurements to analyze program effectiveness and quantify revenue generated from executed channel programs
- Provide activities dashboard and ROI reports on partner marketing activities
- Work closely with regional and global teams – especially sales team - to ensure sales and marketing plans are created and executed
- Maintain consistency across regions, sharing best practices
- Oversee the Partner Marketing budget
- Ensure that partner needs are built into the company’s overall marketing programs
- Support in the maintenance of up to date content, information and news delivered through the Partner Portal
- Help Partners to navigate the Partner Portal for all sales, technical, marketing and enablement needs
- Strong analytical skills
- Good understanding of Marketing Automation/ Digital Marketing environment
- Experience working with/for digital agency in the US
- Experience working in a brand’s marketing organization that uses Selligent to power its relationship marketing programs
- Ability to work across boundaries of different organizations and companies (global team)
- Entrepreneurial spirit and desire to grow a fast-moving business
- Ability to manage multiple complex objectives and key business programs
- Insight to determine the priority work
- BA/BS in Science, Business Administration, or equivalent
Selligent Marketing Cloud Company is an equal opportunity employer.