Selligent is a global marketing automation provider that powers audience engagement programs for nearly 700 leading brands in retail, financial services, automotive, publishing and travel with an omnichannel marketing platform that includes enterprise-strength email capabilities. The solution empowers brands to create meaningful omnichannel communications across email, site optimization, social, mobile and customer care at a competitive price point that makes Selligent the best value in the market.
The platform uses rich data analytics to provide 360-degree audience insights and offers customer journey mapping capabilities to deliver optimal audience engagement to customers and prospects alike. Serving brands in more than 20 countries around the world, Selligent works with companies ranging from the mid-market to large enterprise, often partnering with its extensive network of agencies and MSPs. Selligent has offices in Silicon Valley, New York, London, Belgium, Paris, Munich, and Barcelona. Our sales, service and technology teams are located across Europe and the US.
Join Us and Love What You Do!
If you are passionate about engineering, scalability and performance, committed to a great customer experience and eager to transform the marketing service industry one innovation at a time, we want to hear from you. As a Software Engineer you will be part of a cross-functional development team and develop Selligent Marketing Cloud in a scaled agile setting, delivering mission critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest level of quality.
Are you self-motivated, a deal-maker and have a relentless desire to win? Then Selligent may be for you. Being a privately held company competing in a space against the big marketing database and cloud offerings, we empower our team to make their own decisions for growing the business and we are looking for like-minded people who can share our passion for success. The Senior Account Executive is an Enterprise Sales role whose primary responsibility is to leverage Selligent’s leading contextual marketing solution to create, build and extend lasting relationships with our enterprise customers. You will be expected to disrupt customers’ thinking and build consensus for Selligent to secure deals.
- Design and Implement features for Selligent Marketing Cloud
- Work on building cross-channel features
- Work on creating an extensible and open platform, REST interfaces and connectors to other products.
- Design/develop reusable frameworks, components, and services
- Participate in architectural and design discussions within the team.
Experience & Education Requirements:
- BS/MS in computer science or other relevant technical degree.
- 2+ years of experience in architecture, designing and developing of .Net based applications.
- Excellent OO analysis, design and implementation skills
- Experience with relational databases and SQL
- Experience in building web applications frameworks in .NET and C#
- Experience in implementing Web services using SOAP/REST.
- Experience with SaaS environment and/or Cloud Services is a plus
- Proven ability to work well with others in a fast paced, iterative product definition and development environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Selligent is an equal opportunity employer.