Selligent Marketing Cloud is a global marketing automation provider that powers audience engagement programs for nearly 700 leading brands in retail, financial services, automotive, publishing and travel with an omnichannel marketing platform that includes enterprise-strength email capabilities.
The solution empowers brands to create meaningful omnichannel communications across email, site optimization, social, mobile and customer care at a competitive price point that makes Selligent Marketing Cloud the best value in the market.
The platform uses rich data analytics to provide 360-degree audience insights and offers customer journey mapping capabilities to deliver optimal audience engagement to customers and prospects alike. Serving brands in more than 20 countries around the world, Selligent Marketing Cloud works with companies ranging from the mid-market to large enterprise, often partnering with its extensive network of agencies and MSPs. Selligent Marketing Cloud has offices in Silicon Valley, Boston, New York, London, Belgium, Paris, Munich, Barcelona, and Australia.
Our sales, service and technology teams are located across Europe and the US.
Join Us and Love What You Do!
- Implement and maintain Selligent’s SDKs as well as their github pages.
- Implement and maintain our standard Plugins for well-known Mobile application platforms.
- Collaborate with our world-class TPMs & CSMs to ensure a spotless integration of Selligent’s Mobile platform.
- Be part of a Solution Services team that ensures the highest level of service excellence to Selligent’s customers.
- Participate in architectural and design discussions within the team as well as with the product teams
- Identify and develop data feeds from Mobile towards dashboarding and analytics
- Participation in the support of the Selligent’s Analytical component
- Experience in working with mobile application development frameworks ( like Xamarin, Cordova/Ionic, React native ).
- Experience with SaaS environment and/or Cloud Services is a plus
- Experience with backend technologies such as .NET and C# is a plus
- Experience in the opensource platform Github is a plus
- Experience in Marketing Platforms is a plus
- Passionate about mobile technology, data integrity and marketing automation in general.
- Meticulous; eye for detail and a highly-developed sense of responsibility.
- Effective at solving problems, either autonomously or with the help of other teams.
- Drive to keep up to date with developments and trends in the tech and modern media world
- Great communication skills and customer minded.
- Experience in reporting and analytics is a plus
- Fluent ( speaking and writing ) in English, any other language is a plus
Selligent Marketing Cloud Company is an equal opportunity employer.