Selligent Marketing Cloud is a global marketing automation provider that powers audience engagement programs for nearly 700 leading brands in retail, financial services, automotive, publishing and travel with an omnichannel marketing platform that includes enterprise-strength email capabilities.
The solution empowers brands to create meaningful omnichannel communications across email, site optimization, social, mobile and customer care at a competitive price point that makes Selligent Marketing Cloud the best value in the market.
The platform uses rich data analytics to provide 360-degree audience insights and offers customer journey mapping capabilities to deliver optimal audience engagement to customers and prospects alike. Serving brands in more than 20 countries around the world, Selligent Marketing Cloud works with companies ranging from the mid-market to large enterprise, often partnering with its extensive network of agencies and MSPs. Selligent Marketing Cloud has offices in Silicon Valley, Boston, New York, London, Belgium, Paris, Munich, Barcelona, and Australia.
Our sales, service and technology teams are located across Europe and the US.
Join Us and Love What You Do!
Do you want to get into SaaS sales, or expand your current sales knowledge and experience? We’re looking for self-motivated people that can compete and learn in a fun environment. Being a privately held company competing in a space against the big marketing database and cloud offerings, we empower our team to make their own decisions for growing the business and we are looking for like-minded people who can share our passion for success. If you are passionate about marketing, committed to customer satisfaction, and eager to transform the marketing service industry one innovation at a time, we want to hear from you. Learn more about our company, visit us at www.selligent.com.
Selligent Marketing Cloud is looking for an experienced Channel Marketing Manager to join our growing team. This varied role is a great position for a sales-savvy marketer to gain experience in a fast-paced environment and become a key player in growing our channel-business across North America. This role works with the European Channel Marketing counterpart for executional guidance and reports to the CMO.
- Work closely with Channel Program Leadership, Channel Marketing Team, and Partner Management/Sales organization to develop and execute events and marketing programs to support Channel Partner Network Growth, Channel Sales Pipeline Growth, and brand awareness.
- Be responsible for executing the Channel marketing strategy to meet the defined objectives of business development within SI and Agency partner target(s). Ensure relevant campaign positioning, key deliverables and means of measurement are flawlessly executed.
- Be results driven and support the vision of the organization
- Work in collaboration with our Sales, Partner Management, and Marketing teams to manage and execute the Channel Marketing plan that will help us achieve our aggressive goals
- Management of the North American Channel Market Development Fund (MDF).
- Work with vendors and agencies to successfully deliver on projects/campaigns within budget and deadlines.
- Assist in the creation of localized Partner-specific marketing content, including copy-writing and design of fact sheets, presentations and sales support tools.
- Be comfortable working with multiple stakeholders to drive marketing efficacy
- The ideal candidate will be a motivated self-starter with an ability to take responsibility for programs and deliver results
- Minimum 2+ years B2B marketing experience
- Previous Channel Marketing experience required
- Strong Channel/Partnership business model understanding
- University degree education or equivalent
- Strong copy writing skills
- Knowledge in Digital Marketing, SaaS or technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Some travel may be required (must have valid passport)
- A known network of agencies, suppliers and vendors
Selligent Marketing Cloud Company is an equal opportunity employer.