Selligent is a global marketing automation provider that powers audience engagement programs for nearly 700 leading brands in retail, financial services, automotive, publishing and travel with an omnichannel marketing platform that includes enterprise-strength email capabilities. The solution empowers brands to create meaningful omnichannel communications across email, site optimization, social, mobile and customer care at a competitive price point that makes Selligent the best value in the market.
The platform uses rich data analytics to provide 360-degree audience insights and offers customer journey mapping capabilities to deliver optimal audience engagement to customers and prospects alike. Serving brands in more than 20 countries around the world, Selligent works with companies ranging from the mid-market to large enterprise, often partnering with its extensive network of agencies and MSPs. Selligent has offices in Silicon Valley, New York, London, Belgium, Paris, Munich, and Barcelona. Our sales, service and technology teams are located across Europe and the US.
Join Us and Love What You Do!
If you are passionate about marketing, committed to customer satisfaction, and eager to transform the marketing service industry one innovation at a time, we want to hear from you. Learn more about our company, visit us at www.selligent.com.
Come play an integral part in designing our go-to-market strategy and build the systems and processes that make it run efficiently. Own the sales funnel from top to bottom – measuring its performance, assessing its efficiency, and driving its improvement. Drive impacts across all functions of the business.
Join Selligent in our quest to couple powerful sophistication and intuitive execution for relationship marketers in a solution that allows them to deliver moments that matter to their consumers. We’re looking for a naturally-curious, entrepreneurial, experienced Sales Strategy Manager that will geek out on sales funnel analytics, roll up their sleeves to drive cross-functional programs to improve that funnel, and develop the insight and vision to define our go to market strategy.
The Senior Manager, Sales Strategy & Ops role will span various aspects of strategy, analytics, and program management. It will work closely with senior executives on a regular basis to define our performance and identify and address areas of improvement. It will thrive in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment
- Partner with sales and marketing leaders to design go-to-market strategy, allocate coverage, assign & measure performance targets, build annual business plans, assess addressable market, etc.
- Create executive presentations for C-level and Board audiences
- Manage and coordinate weekly sales forecast
- Construct and automate dashboards for key performance metrics
- Build sales tools, such as account models and propensity to buy analysis
- Perform ad hoc analysis across multiple data sets, including Salesforce, product databases and more
- Benchmark and assess across industry norms
- Identify areas for improvement and coordinate teams on improvement programs
Skills & Experience:
- 3-5 years of experience in an analytical role within a SaaS business. Preference for Sales Strategy, Business Intelligence/Analytics, Management Consulting, Venture Capital/Private Equity, and/or Investment Banking backgrounds
- Bachelor's degree; MBA preferred
- Superb analytical skills, technical aptitude and attention to detail
- Experience with data analytics packages
- Excellent executive communication and program management abilities
- Ability to build high-quality and complex spreadsheets, models and presentations
Selligent Company is an equal opportunity employer.