Selligent Marketing Cloud is a global marketing automation provider that powers audience engagement programs for nearly 700 leading brands in retail, financial services, automotive, publishing and travel with an omnichannel marketing platform that includes enterprise-strength email capabilities.
The solution empowers brands to create meaningful omnichannel communications across email, site optimization, social, mobile and customer care at a competitive price point that makes Selligent the best value in the market.
The platform uses rich data analytics to provide 360-degree audience insights and offers customer journey mapping capabilities to deliver optimal audience engagement to customers and prospects alike. Serving brands in more than 20 countries around the world, Selligent Marketing Cloud works with companies ranging from the mid-market to large enterprise, often partnering with its extensive network of agencies and MSPs. Selligent Marketing Cloud has offices in Silicon Valley, New York, London, Belgium, Paris, Munich, and Barcelona.
Our sales, service and technology teams are located across Europe and the US.
Join Us and Love What You Do!
If you are passionate about marketing, committed to customer satisfaction, and eager to transform the marketing service industry one innovation at a time, we want to hear from you. Learn more about our company, visit us at www.selligent.com.
Responsible for North America product marketing needs: providing North America market perspective to the product team and providing product expertise to the North America marketing, sales and sales enablement team. The company has made a big shift towards a Market-Driven Product development strategy and this role is an important element of that new operating mode.
• Develop North America content and collateral, use cases, sales tools, and other deliverables to educate internal and external communities
• Own North America market requirements, analysis and intelligence through market research, understanding prospect challenges, solution assessment and competitive review
• Highlight key platform features and benefits for benefit of Sales and Relationship Management for North America.
• Develop, maintain and publish our prospect/analyst product roadmap and more detailed client/partner product roadmap for North America
• Work directly with the Global Product Marketing team to ensure alignment and consistency through strong and effective messaging and launches
• Help and support third-party partnerships with technology partners in North America
• Support the launch of new product and service solution offerings and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan for North America.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Engineering, or equivalent knowledge.
• Significant experience in Product Marketing or Product Management manager roles within the broad Digital Marketing / Marketing Software space
• Broad experience in Product Marketing within the Enterprise Software environment, including the development of Market Requirement Documents (MRDs)
• Experience in effective project managing and collaboration with Product Management, Development, the wider Marketing function, Sales and Business Development
• Demonstrable ability to work with cross-functional teams and to encourage and support others to achieve their objectives
• Results orientated with strong time management skills, highly organised and driven to succeed
• Strong team player with proven ability to lead through influence
• Project management and competitive analysis skills a must
• Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
• Fluent English – both written and verbal
Selligent Marketing Cloud is an equal opportunity employer.