Selligent Marketing Cloud is a global marketing automation provider that powers audience engagement programs for nearly 700 leading brands in retail, financial services, automotive, publishing and travel with an omnichannel marketing platform that includes enterprise-strength email capabilities.
The solution empowers brands to create meaningful omnichannel communications across email, site optimization, social, mobile and customer care at a competitive price point that makes Selligent Marketing Cloud the best value in the market.
The platform uses rich data analytics to provide 360-degree audience insights and offers customer journey mapping capabilities to deliver optimal audience engagement to customers and prospects alike. Serving brands in more than 20 countries around the world, Selligent Marketing Cloud works with companies ranging from the mid-market to large enterprise, often partnering with its extensive network of agencies and MSPs. Selligent Marketing Cloud has offices in Silicon Valley, Boston, New York, London, Belgium, Paris, Munich, Barcelona, and Australia.
Our sales, service and technology teams are located across Europe and the US.
Join Us and Love What You Do!
If you are passionate about marketing, committed to customer satisfaction, and eager to transform the marketing service industry one innovation at a time, we want to hear from you. Learn more about our company, visit us at www.selligent.com.
Do you want to get into SaaS sales, or expand your current sales knowledge and experience? We’re looking for self-motivated people that can compete and learn in a fun environment. Being a privately held company competing in a space against the big marketing database and cloud offerings, we empower our team to make their own decisions for growing the business and we are looking for like-minded people who can share our passion for success. The Business Development Representative (BDR) is an inside sales position whose primary responsibility is to leverage Selligent Marketing Cloud's leading contextual marketing solution to open relationships at companies within a designated territory. You will be expected to disrupt customers’ thinking and build consensus for Selligent Marketing Cloud to secure opportunities.
- Use digital marketing insight and commercial teaching techniques to educate customers about their industry.
- Coach customer stakeholders and build consensus for Selligent solutions within their organization.
- Work closely with your sales counterpart (Regional Sales Director) to create opportunities while learning the Selligent sale methodology and process.
- Collaborate and strategize with the rest of Selligent’s sales and marketing teams to identify the right customer stakeholders to sell to.
- Willingness to travel to events and conferences as needed.
- Develop and implement strategic territory plan to ensure the company exceeds its revenue objectives.
- Strategic Thinking- Systematically solves problems and hypothesizes possible pain points and implicit needs.
- Communication- Tailors communication to the customer’s needs with confidence as well as effectively communicate deal progress internally.
- Networking- Identifies the right customer stakeholders and builds connections quickly to drive consensus for deals; works cooperatively with internal team for deal success.
- Competitive- relentless drive to achieve results while supporting the team.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 2-3 years of relative experience
- Desire to sell Enterprise SaaS solutions
Selligent Marketing Cloud Company is an equal opportunity employer.