Awarded “2016 Best Place to Work” by LA Business Journal. Since 2009, we have been helping small businesses succeed by providing them working capital and equipment financing. Our personal touch, high-quality service and focus on success for our clients and employees have created an exciting and rewarding environment.
We are seeking a highly motivated and knowledgeable Salesforce Administrator to join our rapidly growing financial solutions company. This person will be responsible for the development and maintenance of Salesforce applications.
- Develop workflow rules and defines related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts and field updates to implement business logic.
- Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity
- Customize, develop and deploy page layouts, various reports, validation rules dashboards, components, custom objects, custom tabs, and fields to reach the needs of Select Funding.
- Provide day-to-day end user support and assist users with best practices to improve and increase their knowledge of Salesforce.
- Ensure data integrity through the appropriate use of de-duping, loading and exporting tools, such as Data Loader, Demandtools, and PeopleImports.
- Onsite point of contact for Salesforce for the inside sales team.
- Maintain and customize Salesforce.com scopes such as users, roles, profiles, groups, accounts, contacts, record types, sharing rules, custom objects, pick lists and page layout customization to support vital business functions.
- Support and provide recommendations to the CEO, President of Sales, CRO, Director of Marketing, Operations Team by tailoring Salesforce.com to meet agile business needs.
- Recommend, design and implement a Marketing process in Salesforce to automate communications between Sales and Marketing, associate campaign influence on opportunities for ROI reporting, and to provide real time status on campaign members.
- Design automated processes to improve efficiency in business operation with provided criteria-based data.
- Accountable for keeping the database system clean to minimize errors and duplication, ensuring proper integration from Salesforce.
- Design, build, test and deploy SF customizations which may include form layout changes, workflow triggers, workflow alerts, automated email responses, etc.
- Create training and user documentation, and maintain ongoing documentation processes as business needs.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Salesforce Administrator or Salesforce certification Skills & Knowledge
- Live within commutable distance to Calabasas, CA
- Minimum 1 years of experience in a related field (financial services, CRM / customer relationship management)
- BA / BS degree or equivalent experience a plus
- Understanding of all aspects of Salesforce, including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Communities and Chatter.
- Preferred experience as an administrator/developer (Salesforce.com) in a financial services organization.
Our Employees Enjoy
- Competitive Salary
- Employer-sponsored Health insurance.
- A culture that respects work-life balance- no weekends!
- Paid vacation, sick, plus holidays.
- Business casual dress environment.
- A fun and professional team orientated workplace and culture.
- Employee recognition and mentorship opportunities.
Job Type: Full-time