Awarded “2016 Best Place to Work” by LA Business Journal, Select Funding is a rapidly growing financial solutions company. Since 2009, we have been helping small businesses succeed by providing them working capital and equipment financing. Our personal touch, high quality service and success for our clients and employees have created an exciting and rewarding environment.
Why Work For Us:
No matter what level of business acumen you bring to the table, Select Funding believes in providing our employees with the tools of success and offers a unique paid product and sales training program that will complement and build upon your current arsenal of skills. We believe in an open-door policy as it allows for transparency and honesty among all employees.
We provide a fast-paced, competitive and fun work environment that achieves a high level of employee satisfaction through employee development, work/life balance, team building activities as well as community service opportunities.
We are currently seeking a highly organized and creative Marketing Coordinator who will support the Marketing Department and will report directly to the Marketing Director.
- Creates, executes, tracks and reports email marketing campaigns in Pardot
- Owns email and messaging strategy from end to end, with the ability to effectively evaluate audience segmentation, content, design, and campaign performance
- Develops and leverages lead scoring to nurture prospects
- Develops objectives and key messages, identifies audiences, sets milestones and target dates, and establishes, tracks and reviews deliverables for accuracy.
- Analyzes and reports regularly on email campaign results and KPIs, highlighting successes, trends and opportunities
- Regularly conducts A/B testing and experiments with the latest trends and techniques in email marketing
- Develops dashboards and reports to analyze engagement rates and identify lead generation opportunities.
- Monitors deliverability across multiple ISPs and knows how to respond to situations that impact IP reputation, domain reputation, or both
- Monitors list health and data hygiene and responds accordingly
- Leverages email best practices to improve impact of email campaigns
- Experienced in HTML, CSS, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Assumes other responsibilities, projects, and tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Graphics design or equivalent
- 3 - 5 years experience with Pardot required. Must know ins and outs of Pardot email automation system and can create email standalone and drip campaigns. (Pardot-certified preferred)
- 3-5 years Salesforce experience
- 2+ years using HTML, CSS, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Strong interpersonal, written and communication skills
- Must be highly detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Able to effectively work under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, results-driven environment; able to multi-task and change course quickly, when needed
- Exceptional organization and time management skills; ability to juggle multiple competing priorities
- Self-starter who is able to consistently function at a high level with general instruction
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word and Powerpoint) as well as Adobe products, esp. Photoshop
At Select Funding, we genuinely enjoy creating a workplace where our team can celebrate our daily successes; whether it’s through a friendly game of ping pong or one of our team happy hours….we do it together! Interested in joining us? Apply today!