Why join Seldon
Seldon was founded in 2014 with a simple yet ambitious mission: accelerate the adoption of machine learning to solve some of the world’s most challenging problems. Since launching in 2018 we’ve grown to over 50 people located across Europe and the US and raised over £10 / $13 million in venture funding. Over 60% of the Fortune 500 use Seldon’s technology today - and we work with global industry leaders like Google, Microsoft, Amazon, Red Hat, and NVIDIA.
We’ve created a culture that we’re proud of driven by our open, collaborative ethos. We’re a small, talented team, making a large impact in helping shape the future of machine learning.
You will be joining our growing Marketing team in a role that offers responsibility, the opportunity for growth, and hands-on learning in a supportive environment.
What you will be doing
You will work effectively across the marketing mix to help drive MQL targets and ROI from Social with a key focus on;
- Curating, writing, and planning social media content (blogs, etc.)
- Supporting lead generation projects, analysis, and automation
- Supporting events organisation (in-person and virtual)
- Ensuring systems such as Salesforce and Pardot are up to date
You will collaborate across the Marketing team and wider business to support successful marketing outcomes. This role suits an enthusiastic individual looking to build their career in Marketing.
What you will bring to the team
- 2+ years of experience working in marketing, ideally with prior experience in at least one B2B start-up/ scale-up tech company
- High levels of organisation and an ability to juggle multiple tasks at once
- Strong communication skills and the ability to write high-quality and articulate content
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment whilst maintaining attention to detail
- A proactive approach to continuous improvement and the ability to take initiative to create structure out of unstructure
What you will enjoy in return
- An exciting role in a growing company, with the opportunity to shape our approach to Marketing as we grow
- A supportive and collaborative team environment
- A commitment to learning and career development and £1000 per year L&D budget
- Flexible approach to hybrid-working (2/3)
- Share options to align you with the long-term success of the company
- 28 days annual leave (plus flexible bank holidays on top)
- Perkbox - perks, medical and wellbeing benefits
- Healthcare cash plan and Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme